1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Why all the negative stuff on here?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by boarzhead, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

So, you dont see like a bazillion questions answered here, in spite of the negative that many see?

2. boarzhead

boarzhead God created man... Samuel Colt made them equal!

Thanks George, about my name. I have always been known as boarzhead since i was about 16 when I started hog hunting everywhere they could be found(25 years ago and still going). Its my obsession. My hydrographics shop is Boarzhead' hydrographics and soon to be Boarzhead's Wildlife Taxidermy and Hydrographics. My name Is Jay Comer. I will update my info so to show I never hide behind keyboard.
    Just went to modify profile but everything is filled out correctly from location to email. Sorry no place to put name

3. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

I honestly think this is a poor example, the diesel truck forums is not a true comparison to this site. That site is comprised of truck owners not people that are trying to make a living from the work they do. Don't over analyize what I am saying C.J. I am not trying to slam you. I have been here since the old forums and have been put in my place many times before. People like George and some others have been labeled as Grumpy, far from the truth. I think some just cant handle direct comments without thier feelings getting hurt.

I also think some are just wanting someone to give them instant gratification. Whatever happened to finding your own way by trial and error?

Okay slam away, I can handle it.

4. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Brad...you really do resemble a fishhead.

5. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Thanks Tim, I will take that as a compliment brother. I am for sure not very photogenic.

6. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

It's a conspiracy...the search function hates me.

7. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

did you do a serch before posting this.. as this has been covered before and who the bullies and meanies are LOL

8. boarzhead

Search has a love hate relationship with me. Sometimes search for something but then find something else that catches my eye and then forgot what i was looking for.

9. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

LOL Boarzhead, don't feel lonesome. What Shasta didn't tell you was that she couldn't find a post I'd made the week before. I was going to show her how easy it was and I COULDN'T FIND THE DAMNED THING. It's an equal-opportunity "hater".

10. George, if you were on facebook I would want to be your friend. I would "like" all of your pictures and post a message for you on your birthday.

------------------------------

For searching, it helps if you go to the section that you want to find answers in.

For example, if you are on the main forum page, and search for "earliners", you will get results from the beginners, game-heads, mammals, for sale and maybe some other sections. BUT if you go to the game-heads section, and search for "earliners", you will get results just from the game-heads section.

11. boarzhead

Thats a good one. Hahaha

12. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

I come here only to make friends, and share my love for them. I just love making someone's day in any way that I can, I am a shining light and friendly to everyone, I respect their comments, but correct them so they see the light, my light.

13. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

Hahaha...tusha'e

Remember no good deed goes unpunished Low T ;)

14. DickGJ

DickGJ Speak softly and carry a Big Stick!

You're a SAINT Low T! LOL I thank God each day for your posts and your avatar!

15. redog76

redog76 New Member

You are both right. MANY questions have had generous people take their time to type out a legit response, and If y'all type like me, it definitely takes time.

I think we can all say we have learned something or another from this great site, or at least I have, and I really appreciate the knowledge you all share.

Real quick, Is the negative the black or the white wire again? I'm about to put up some new lights lol

16. cyclone

cyclone Posts: 400001

Rev, you have this site confused with that "My little Pony" site again? Your light is usually as bright as a laser dot on the forehead..

and I mean that in the most non-negative way.. ;)

17. double barrel

double barrel New Member

I think Mr. Ken must'a set it up like it iz for a reason. All he would have to do is say, use first and last name when posting, like on "Joes old lures", fantastic site for collectors of antique fishing tackle. BUT, he knows some want to remain annonimous and he wants all he can get on here, it sells supplies. To call His choice bad is questioning His inteligence. Why not just let it be, it's His site, let Him make the rules.
    I've been called a nutless queeb, dirt bag and a namecaller. If someone calls Me a namecaller does that make him a namecaller too? LOL!

For all you guys that use your real name, does that make you a badazz? When in a dispute with someone have you ever went over and whuped someones azz?I have came on here and made a bad name for myself, cutten up and acting a fool, many hate me. I don't let it bother me. I think I can safely say every arguement I've been in , I always let them draw first blood. One thing I've noticed is this damn ego thing, why do people get their head all up in the clouds because they stuff dead things? Why do they feel they have to show off what they done?, It's bragging, nothing more. And if some would just admit when they were wrong, alot of arguements wouldn't escalate into a full scale war. Why do some feel they have to come running to someone else's defense? If someone makes a stupid remark, let HIM handle it, but no, come on here with name calling, attact the one that said replies to the stupid remark. How about the person who said it just back down, OK, maybe I was wrong, or, I spoke without thinking. Could it be that ego thing.?
    People whine about some not using spell check, AS IF IT HURTS THEIR EYES OR SOMETHING. Then, if someone else posts from a phone while driving down the road, it's perfectly ok then if everyother word has a couple extra letters in it. I gotta go to work now, I'm done.

18. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Doublebarrel, did you fall off the wagon or just forget your meds? You aren't smart enough fir anyone to "hate". Some of us just tolerate fools badly. Its in our character. I could care less what you call yourself, I was simply explaining history. I'll never forget when I first signed on. I used my real name like the others and a few days later, Bill Yox sent me a PM. It said,"Is that your real name or are you somebody I should know?" I LMAO. I'll bet he still wonders about that at times.

19. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

Low T...you're a double negative, which makes a positive!

20. cyclone

cyclone Posts: 400001

Ha! You're still in the powder puff section...