1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Nuttyhost

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by vmax, Jan 22, 2013.

1. vmax

vmax Member

Hello All,

I have been away from the forum for quite some time so I am not up on current events.

I have a web site that was created and hosted by Jason @ nuttyhost. I have sent him several emails using [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] I just called his number 763-389-0516 and it has been disconneted. I did a search and did not come up with anything posted sooner than 2011.

Does anybody know what going on?

Thanks

2. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

I corresponded with him by e-mail last week, his e-mail he replied with was [email protected] I have a different phone number, but not sure I can give it out. He does use this e-mail so he will see your messages.

3. customerfirst

customerfirst New Member

also sent emails to him and got back with me right away and that was last week

4. vmax

vmax Member

I wanted to report back on Jason's behalf.

We were able to reconnect and discovered that it was all a computer glitch to where my emails where not even getting through to him and they ended up in some hidden spam folder.

I true Jason form he got right on it and sent me an email within a few hours.

Mission accomplised...thanks for your help

Jason is a stand up guy!!!!