1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Habitat Rock New panel !!!!

Discussion in 'Habitat and Exhibit' started by DManning, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Here is our latest panel. 5 feet wide and over 9 feet in length. It has good relief and , as always, exceptional detail. $450.00 Check out our other products at www.custombirdworks.com Click on the Habitat Rock link. Thanks for looking. Dale

Attached Files:

2. Another pic

Attached Files:

3. Dale that is exceptional! Would look great in my shower. :D So much for Quik-rock. :p

4. tratton

tratton New Member

Very nice , how do you ship it ?

5. Mike, Thanks

Tratton, We ship UPS or truck freight depending what the customer specifies. The large panels can be broken up. Our HR panel 1 will fit into one large box and ships anywhere in the US for between $55 and $65. I haven't broken up and shipped this large panel yet but it should go in two of the large boxes. For those attending the WTC in Springfield we will have plenty of product there so save some room in your vehicles and save on shipping. Thanks for your interest. Dale

6. Non-TypicalArtist

Non-TypicalArtist ABOVE Expectations. BEYOND Ordinary.

Looks good. How about a close up to show the detail you mention in another post?

7. Bill, Tried to take a couple of photos today. I have to say I'm a better taxidermist and rock maker than I am photographer. I will give it a try tomorrow with better light.

8. Detail photo of the Habitat Rock HR Panel 1

Attached Files:

9. Another

Attached Files:

10. 1 more

Attached Files:

11. Non-TypicalArtist

Non-TypicalArtist ABOVE Expectations. BEYOND Ordinary.

Nice stuff! Will definitely keep in mind.

12. Look at all the lichens! :D

13. That's a value added bonus Mike. Just color and enjoy!

14. J Kelly

J Kelly Member

Another great thing about Dale's product is the clean up. When we used to use Quick- Junk the dust from cutting got everywhere, this stuff kind of balls up on the floor for an easy clean up.

15. Jason R

Jason R Ph# 325-282-2527

Great detail!!!

16. diggitydave1

diggitydave1 Taxidermy and Golf, both will drive you Crazy!

great looking rocks, i will have to try some

17. LHT

LHT Member

Dale, how would product work on a fireplace? It is a ventless gas fire insert, so there is no heat other than right above the insert.

18. LHT, I have done two fireplaces and it works great I will post photos Dale.

19. Mark Marlette

Mark Marlette New Member

How would it be for outdoors? Would it work well in snow and rain? Looked at buildling something out of concrete.

20. LHT

LHT Member

Dale, that sounds great. I can not wait to see the pics of your work.