1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Habitat Rock New panel !!!!

Discussion in 'Habitat and Exhibit' started by DManning, Jan 27, 2013.

1. intohunting

intohunting Member

AZ
    Dale, Your rocks have too much detail (just kidding). Looking forward to attending your seminar at the World Show. Craig

2. Here's a couple photos.

Attached Files:

• Rock.jpg
      Rock.jpg
      File size:
      42.9 KB
      Views:

3. Another

Attached Files:

4. Another

Attached Files:

5. 1 more

Attached Files:

6. Nice work Dale!

7. michael69

michael69 Active Member

Very nice!!

8. LHT

LHT Member

Thanks Dale for posting the picks. I am hoping to have enough time this summer to finish out the fireplace in the living room.

9. Frank James

Frank James New Member

Seen them up close at the taxidermy comp in mesa,az....they are awesome

10. RICKP

RICKP Let'er Buck

Love the stuff

11. Artie mags

Artie mags New Member

WOW!!! very cool stuff!

12. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

I have always wanted to turn my pump building into a giant rock, or maybe into a giant pile of rocks, but it needs an inconspicuous door to access the pressure tank and etc.
    Would this sort of artificial rock work for that? Our annual rainfall is legendary.

13. smittys llc

smittys llc New Member

Any bulk Package Deals on your Panels?????

14. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

Wish we could get it here for the cost of freight you guys in the states pay

15. Nancy C - We haven't developed Habitat Rock for exterior uses yet. We have some of our product in a couple of outdoor applications right now and they are holding up well but we don't know what the long term results will be. We will keep everybody posted.

SmittysLLC - Man, I wish we could give you a bulk deal! Unfortunately, our costs to produce Habitat Rock are consistent, whether we make 5 panels or 50. Shipping, as we all know is the killer. We work hard to make sure you get the best price to ship our product. If it is possible for a couple of shops to go in on product to save on truck shipping - that is our best suggestion. It doesn't work for everybody but we've been able to save quite a bit for many of our customers doing it that way.

Thanks for your interest!

16. Becharof

Becharof New Member

R u still selling the rock walls?

17. They sure are, as well as HQ supply

18. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

Here's my fireplace we just finished with habitat rock!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]