1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Gotta brag on my Pops a little bit!

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Amanda Weathers, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Check out what my dad made for my shop! Out of scrap metal, some barrels, and a few other parts he made these awesome tumblers. A larger one for bigger hides filled with sawdust, and a smaller one for birds with corn cob grit. The motor is interchangeable and goes from one tumbler to the other in just a couple minutes. Here are a few pics of them both. Just thought I'd share how handy my dad is! :)
    [​IMG]

This is one of the motor.
    [​IMG]

Then the smaller bird tumbler has the same receiver to put the motor on! I Love it!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. huntnut78

huntnut78 Member

3. tmoos111

tmoos111 Member

Lucky you! All my dad wants to do is go play Bingo! :-\

4. tommy70

tommy70 New Member

Your pops did a fine job hooking you up forsure!! Too cool.

5. Good job, I made one similar to the 55 gallon one. What did you use for baffles?

6. The baffles are 2x4's that have been sanded on the edges to round the corners off and make sure theres no splinters.

7. tommy70

tommy70 New Member

Very nice Job he did for you,,Have you tried it out yet..How did it work ?

8. hounddoggy

hounddoggy Member

I bet your day is a tinker'er obviously he has some skills love your set up and the custom touch is awesome bet your dad could make some awesome mounting stands for you if he hasnt already

9. That is outstanding! That should make him good for at least the next 3 or 4 birthdays.

10. TROPHY SHACK

TROPHY SHACK Phillip cole

Great job !!!!!

11. D.C.O

D.C.O Dreamcatcher Outfitters & Taxidermy

Very Cool! Good work to your pops!!

12. ABSOLUTELY a tinker'er! I have two stands that are every bit as good as ones you can buy, and all out of metal he had in his barn lol. He loves doing that kind of stuff..

13. very nice

14. GC424

GC424 New Member

B69 LMAO Tumblers are very nice. Good Pop