1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

greys, one small grey, and a pretty kitty.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by old60furs, Jan 31, 2013.

1. old60furs

old60furs MO buyers license number is 2465. I need your #

I bought some more beautiful greys today. they are so gorgeous and prime. ALso bought a smaller gray that was smaller than I have seen before but still not a baby. He weighed about 5-6 pounds and is very dainty looking. you will love his pic.

the cat is small and weighs about 8 or so pounds and very pretty. I tried to show the exit hole from the bullet. It is under one of the front legs and pretty large but looks like repairable. Just too cute and pretty to skin and sew up. Would make a very nice mount.

Small grey and all others are 40 plus shipping unless you buy a large order. The cat is 90 shipped! You can see entire exit hole in front of leg. Fur all there but opened up about three inch gap.

Small grey and cat together for 125 plus shipping or 150 shipped.

Thanks

Marc

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and check out this little sweeetie pie grey!!

[​IMG]

2. nitsukiaoi

nitsukiaoi Judge me however you want

Marc,

have pics of the the top stripe. I have a friend here who wants a pretty grey with a nice thick stripe and some white patches. Was hoping you would have one like that.

-Ravyn

3. old60furs

old60furs MO buyers license number is 2465. I need your #

No I don't. All are freezing up getting read for the ups man to take em places. The small one is kept aside since it is special.

Thanks

Marc