1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ANGLERS ARTISTRY BIG TIME FISH PHOTO CONTEST!!! FREE COMPRESSOR GIVE AWAY!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by [email protected], Feb 1, 2013.

1. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

Will you be the winner the Cool Fish Photo Contest of the 2013 fish photo pics this year???

Welcome to the Rick Krane’s 2013 Cool Fish Photo Contest!

A new contest for Anglers Artistry Family Members and lots of fun and free give always… and how about a chance to win a Free Silent Aire compressor!

OK my fishhead friends this is how it works!

To enter folks send in “via email” a cool fish photos to [email protected] Your entry photos of your fish work will be displayed in the Anglers Artistry Family fish photo slide show.

Our great staff here will randomly choose 5 fish from the Anglers Artistry Family Fish photos slide show twice a month (found under the main categories section of the site called Family Members Photo Album!)

Every 2 weeks we’ll post your entries under the Family Members Photo Album Contest and you vote for your favorite of the 5! Everyone is a winner as your name, where you are from and the beautiful fishwork you do will be admired by all!

Bonus… Here is the wicked cool part… you get a “Gold Star Fish Point” for each fish you enter, so the more points you have the more time your name has a chance to win a free Silent Aire compressor!

Ok my friends this is how you win free stuff! Enter a fish by sending us a photo with your name and your location in the world so that we can share your beautiful work with everyone who loves fish art and you’re in the running!

You must be a member of the site to be qualified to win! If you already are very cool, if not take a minute and get in on the fun and the free stuff!

Here’s how it goes…One photo for one fish please (not multiple angle shot of the same fish, thanks) but send in as many fish photos of other fish work you have done as you like! You’ll receive a “Gold Star Fish Point” for each entry of an individual fish photo you submit. Please enter only your own work and not a found photo (had to throw that in there to keep is real)! At the end of the year on December 31, 2013 we will choose one very lucky Fish Artist to win a free Silent Aire compressor! Very Cool!

“Bonus” time… at the end of each month we will randomly pick from all the entry participant family members a winner for a free prize!! It will be more really cool prize give away each month too! This year Anglers Artistry is giving away prizes and winnings valued over several thousand dollars! Last year we shared with our valued Anglers Artistry Family Members some seriously valuable winning valued at over $7,000 in prizes!!! Free DVDs and the 1st Annual Anglers Artistry all-inclusive workshop give away were some of the cool stuff folks got to enjoy for free!

Our family has truly been blessed by such a wonderful family of friends and talented artists who trust in what I do here as a teacher and the product lines that we believe in and use not just “stuff” to sell!

Along with our Masters Educations Anglers Artistry DVDs we are now offering:
    ➢ Reproductions from Dave Campbell Fish!
    ➢ Great epoxies from Epo-Grip!
    ➢ The incredibly big line of Lake Country Replica’s!
    ➢ The best compressors from Silent Aire!
    ➢ The coolest fish eyes from Still Life Eyes!
    ➢ Our very own custom Anglers Artistry Fish Foam/ Wood Carvers foam!

I will be sharing more cool products and services to come this year as we research for the best products, establish the best prices for you as well as our “Fair Shipping Commitment”!

This contest is gladly open to everyone around the world.

My Best

Rick Krane

2. MichaelG

MichaelG TRAINEE

This is awesome!!

3. Matt

Matt Active Member

That sounds great, there should be some outstanding work to look at. Really looking forward to seeing all the beautiful work on here!

4. PaBear

PaBear New Member

Another exciting and generous offer from Rick. Maybe this will help me get over not winning a trip to new Hampshire. It will also give me a reason to post some of my work, a humbling proposition with all the outstanding work on this site.

5. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Here is the direct link http://www.anglersartistry.com/store/index.php?main_page=page&id=14&chapter=1

6. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

Very cool!!!!

7. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

There is a real fish photo race going on! A true international event how cool! Mr. Shane Steigleder of West Virginia, USA and Mr. Rafal Konarski Warsaw, Poland are nearly neck and neck for this 1st half of February’s Anglers Artistry Cool Fish photo contest! Check it out and give them your vote! ;D

8. ral07

ral07 New Member

Hello!
    My name is Rafał Konarski. I live in Poland I am a beginner fish taxidermy. First of all I would like to thank Anglers Artistry, for the opportunity to take part international fish photo contest! My photograph shows Leuciscus aspius. Fish of the carp family (predator) very popular among European fishermen. This is my first replica fish. Thanks for the votes cast at me ;).
    I greet.

9. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

Rafal I know lots of taxidermists think your fish work is really cool 8) I can speak for us here at Anglers Artistry that we think your fish work is cool to and that you shared your work with us ! You may be the first winner of the Photo contest this month! Keep up the votes for your favorite fish!

http://www.anglersartistry.com/store/index.php?main_page=page&id=14&chapter=1

10. ral07

ral07 New Member

Thank you for your words of appreciation. Here in Poland is much friends anglers who vote for me.

11. What a great chance to show off your work and win some goodies!!