1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Best place to buy forms

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Buddha14524, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Buddha14524

Buddha14524 New Member

What do you pros consider the best place to buy your forms. the place with the best price for your product and the fastest turn around.

2. Look for the best quality.

3. HAPP

HAPP Active Member

Most supply houses meet your criteria.

4. JLong

JLong Member

Mckenzie is a good place to start, good quality, extremely fast service, very helpful and havent screwed my order up in 8 years.

5. theres alto of good companies

6. I order from the one that has what I need. Quality first! Turn around/ shipping really doesn't matter. When your customer pays a deposit what is he paying for? Use the deposit and order the supplies, then you don't have to worry about shipping times.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. Badgerland

Badgerland Quality taxidermy & quality deer capes.

Revolution for deer & bear

8. try them all and tell me what works i like to know lol just kidding every body likes one or the other i know i will

9. Double_D

Double_D New Member

It depends on what your mounting and how your mounting it. for example Mckenzie has good kits for birds and nice blacktail forms but Dan Chase has the best forms for a whitetail in my opinion. it is your choice as to cost and shipping your willing to pay.

10. Badgerland

Badgerland Quality taxidermy & quality deer capes.

There it is! Somebody using that dirty name again. Do a search on this site in current & archived topis & you'll find that DC is NOT very highly regarded, for numerous reasons. If you think his forms are best, its because you haven't tried the rest.