1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

EVERYONE'S INVITED TO TEXAS

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by cwag, Feb 10, 2013.

1. cwag

cwag Member

March the 15th and 16th We are having our annual Mini Seminar, and we mean everyones invited. Doesn't matter where your from and you don't have to be a member of The Texas association (now if you'd like to join our association we'd love to have ya)!!! If your a Taxidermist (beginner or veteran) and have never been to a state convention or seminar just come check it out you may suprise yourself and it wont cost you a dime!!!
    We are lucky enough to have Dewayne Dewey from Cody Wyo. to come down and mount a lifesize Aoudad, going over form alteration, anatomy and techniques that have made him one of the most sought after judges, seminar instructors and muptiple world champion there is!!!!!
    It will be held in Marlin Texas which is about 20 miles south of Waco. Dates are March 15th - 16th 2013
    Seminar will start at 1:00 on Friday and will start back up on Saturday at 8:30 am and go till we're done.
    It will be held in the Old Falls Hotel in downtown Marlin, Not hard to find Marlin is a small old cow town from days gone by.
    Host Hotel is the Best Western on Hwy 6 the room rate are $65.00 can't get cheaper than that. Its a brand new hotel!
    Contact info for the hotel (254) 883-000 to make reservations
    Dont miss out on this chance to learn taxidermy from one of the best and make new friends. If you need more info you can call me at (254) 709-6151

2. DeeCee

DeeCee New Member

We'll see y'all there!

3. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

I'm going and catch wait to see some old friends and meet some new ones. BTW I'll be the one with the most southern accent.

4. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Wow Clay, you guys are the best! Thats a great opportunity for anyone, for sure. Congrats on putting together such a good deal. Mr Walker Im going to miss you and the guys, Ill be in Iowa that weekend judging. Good luck with this, this is such a good thing! Way to go Clay!

5. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

I'm sure our paths will cross one of these days Bill

6. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

True, but this is about as short as that path is going to be, in awhile!

7. Looking forward to it, fixing to book the room now. See ya there.

8. Hotel # is 254-883-6000, You can also check us out at www.ttai.org

9. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Getting excited!

10. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

Texas Taxidermy Association Mini-Seminar 2013

March 15th and 16th, 2013
    The Texas Taxidermy Association 2012 Mini Seminar
    Historic Old Falls Hotel, Marlin, TX
    Contact Marie Holdridge, Secretary at 817-579-1789, or visit the TTA website.

Dawayne Dewey from Cody Wy. will be the seminar instructor. Dawayne is a well respected judge, seminar instructer and a mutiple world champion in large lifesize. The seminar will be on form alterations, anatomy and mounting large lifesize mammals. Seminar will start 1:00 pm Friday and resume 8:30 Saturday morning.

Board Meeting - March 15 at 6 p.m.

Host hotel is the Best Western on Hwy 6. Contact info: 254-883-6000. Room Rates are 65.00 a night.

11. cwag

cwag Member

REMINDER OF THE TEXAS MINI SEMINAR!!!

Just a reminder of the Texas Mini Seminar, with Dewayne Dewey this Fri 15th starts at 1:00pm and Sat 16th. There was only one room left as of this morning, but theres a hotel across the street that should have some rooms!! For more info go to the Texas Taxidermy association web site. Its totally free won't cost ya a penny!!! The list is to long to make to tell ya what you will learn from this seminar!!!

12. Re: REMINDER OF THE TEXAS MINI SEMINAR!!!

Where are you buying lunch at Saturday, Clay??