1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BOTW #4/2013

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by birdstuffer, Feb 10, 2013.

1. igor

igor Member

JBird, wow

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

2. TROPHY SHACK

TROPHY SHACK Phillip cole

Nice birds here is a flying wood duck no finish work yet will post another when finished

3. TROPHY SHACK

Flying wood duck no finish work, will post again when finished

Attached Files:

4. Looks like everyone has been busy!!! There are so many talented people out there...I'm so glad we have this forum to share our work.I use a lot of these photos for reference. Thanks for sharing and keep them coming!!!

5. JBird

JBird Member

thanks guys - I should mention that the ocellated, toucan and palm cockatoo are all Tony Finazzo heads - Thanks Tony.

Wolfgang - beautiful piece of art as always. Trophy Shack - I don't recall seeing you on here (if so and I have missed it - I apologize) either way nice to see you on the thread and great effort on the wood duck.
    Jeff

6. TROPHY SHACK

Thanks jbird I mostly stay in the game heads but here latly been taking in lots of birds lol

7. Some AWESOME mounts guys! I'm almost embarrassed to post this but it is my very first goose mount. Customer's happy so I guess that's all that matters :)
    [​IMG]

8. FIRST goose mount? Awesome!!!!!

9. TROPHY SHACK

Nice work on that goose !!!!

10. Rick RR GBirds

Rick RR GBirds Let's go kill some birds...I'm psyched!

First goose mount??? I hate you! 8) Awesome job! Fantastic Stuff Jeff as well!

11. Thanks for the compliments, I was just glad to get him back together. I felt OK about charging for my first goose since the mechanics of it all would be just like a big duck. Figured out I don't charge enough lol!

12. OOS

OOS New Member

Another owl
    [​IMG]

13. babak

babak Active Member

hello my friends all around the world
    very nice mounts every one,
    i embarrassing to show what i did...you all are really talented.
    my first woodcock ,my first standing pheasant and first of all for this species and plus the first stock i carved by hard wood for base,first flying pheasant,first eagle.i show them just to be a part of BOTW after long time not being here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Taxi-lover

Taxi-lover Active Member

Love the goose!!! Great owl OOS again...

15. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

Babak, that Woodcock may be your best ever and a difficult species also
    Tony

16. TWinter

TWinter Winter taxidermy

X2 good job

17. babak

babak Active Member

tony,it's my pleasure to hear such compliments from you,and the other friends,,,,soi am proud of it ,cuz you like it.the point about pheasants is that those birds has purchased by me from 900 km far from here and they shipped by a bus and all with each other into a box,and their tail and other feathers wasn't in the good circumstance,i hadn't seen them before dealing.so you can see them very messy.