1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Don't buy from L D Barrows traping supplies,Jessiac Barrow [email protected]

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by *, Feb 14, 2013.

1. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

Marking ---- If anything just to watch it make her famous LOL

2. RTF

RTF Active Member

Anyone post this on the NY trappers forum?

3. Secondhanddog

Secondhanddog Member

Ohio
    I responded to an ad for some things she had for sale on here. Got a very long, rambling response telling me about all the surgeries she had had and more to come. Being out of work as a wedding photographer due to disabilities, blah, blah, blah. Told me how much someone had offered her for the goods and asked what I'd give her. Said she needed to get as much as possible.

I quickly pegged her as someone I did NOT want to deal with. Guess my gut instinct was right---just read about this whole mess. Wow! Thankfully, most sellers on here are great to deal with.

4. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

already on Trapperman. No response there yet. LOL

5. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

Wow. Been watching this but hadn't posted since she messaged me.
    Smh.

6. ldb

ldb New Member

NEPA
    Re: I'm DONE buying anything raw here from peolple that think they...

Hi Dennis.. by the way multiple emails is a lie.. also I was in the hospital and am now just trying to get caught up on things. I had surgery so I was limited and bed ridden...

You dennis are still aliar and a drama king... you will be recieving a refund hopefully tonight, I nevr had to do a refund before being we are an honest company with 100% positive feedback.. I will never count this transaction being it is al lie & false from the very beginning.

Here are the facts.. The pics you first sent me show acoyote that the lips are not done.. the coyote I sent you had the lips done.. also the first pics you sent showed a chunk missing out of the left ear.. even in the pics you took yourself out of the 2nd group of pics that (you swore were belligerant and just plain NASTY amd refused to procide in the first place) show no chunk missing from the ear...

I was not making a dime off of the blonde coyote so money has nothing to do with anything.

when u first sent me the email saying the yote was rotted before itleft here.. i knew that to beimpossible.. but whatever I asked if u can take some pics because Icouldn't figure out how aperfect frozen solid animal could have gotten that bad in 2 days. I never in my life had toissue arefund so I went to paypal to see how to do that.. before i could u sent the pics.. that is when I told you either send me better pics or Ihave to wait for its return.. being my coyotes lips were done, my ears did not have awhole in themand the yote was not rotten or even close to it when it left here.

In the 2nd group of pics you posted anyone can go look, u will easily see the bottom lip.. IT IS done & ready for tanning... in your original group of folders you have a pic showing the underside of the nose & lips.. THEY ARE NOT DONE...

You are not professional & I had abad feeling about you from the beginning. Inoticed on your business wen page you do not do any local taxidermy.. I am sure there isareason for that and I assuming it is because of things not being Kosher & burning bridges. No business would turn down a high paying client just because they were local,, that doesn't even make sense. unless of course you have learned not to poop where u eat.

I have pics showing in detail the yote as it was returned and detail showing the lips & nose to be done.. as in ur original pics I have the origianal picture you sent me that very clearly shows that the lips and nose are in tact & not done up. That was the one thing I was waiting to mention to you all until I recieved the return coyote.

We know many older guys who over the years have warned us of many of the tricks some Taxidermists will pull. especially I have heard many stories about selling to people online.. I have shipped a number of things out since this and there were no issues. Just like in the past 5+ years of mailing and doing business we have never had an issue... if in fact I did not notice that his pics did not match up to the coyote mailed to him I would nopt have hesitated to refund the monies.. even without seeing it or having it returned.. his pictures showing that he was lying is why I held off.

Dennis you will recieve 1/2 a refund for the female coyote. As far as the blonde you lied from the beginning and the pictures show the evidence.

You are abully and a nasty mouthed person.. you are not professional noe respectful in any way. as much as I am upset overthis whole ordeal I know that was someone is being honest & truthful and trusts God things will be fine..

Also slandering my name and posting my personal information and address as you did, and also goinf after me while Iwas in the hospital is pathetic... you act like a child.. the louder you pout and scream does not change the truth...

We do have a claim in with postal service being that the coyote left here in perfect condition. The postal inspector is looking into it.

I will be going back thru these posts and direct the ones that need be.. and for everyone else use some common sense usually the person crying the loudest and putting on a huge overdramatic show are trying to hide something..

oh & before Iforget.. go back & look at the pics.. dont just post without even knowing the facts.. many people on here are responding to someone who is purposely trying to distract from the truth... also if I were a jerk being that he said 5 times I don't want any money back that would hold up in any court as a verbal agreement, but being I am an honest person and want nothing to do with dishonest gains, you will get back half the money for the female that was returned. (they were both skinned and frozen the same day, killed withing 5 hrs of eachother, never near a heat source, yet supposedly 1 was rotten before shipping and the other fine.. thats magic I guess.)

7. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

The second coyote stank, a prime suspect to bow at at the tanning stage, it was returned for that reason alone. You are still in denial about the freshness of both coyotes, and have both coyotes back in your possession. So it cost Dennis $350 to open a box to find stinky rotting skins, sends them back, and you squelch on the refund because you have a chip on you stuck up nose. You pompously preach about Dennis's attitude, and can't see your own faults. You keep his money, he gets nothing in the end because your feelings got hurt. You are not showing any integrity your self.

8. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

9. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

10. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

Straight from the USPS site:

How do I Keep My Mailed Item Cold or Refrigerated?

USPS® does not offer refrigeration services. You may ship frozen articles at your :eek: and according to the hazardous materials chart, i.e. Dry Ice, International and Air restrictions. The frozen product must be packaged so as not to leak or cause odors. You could be held liable for damage to other mail if yours is not properly packaged.
    Insurance may be purchased for perishable items. However, the claim will not be paid if the item is spoiled regardless of whether or not it arrived on time.
    • Priority and Express Mail are recommended for mailing items requiring refrigeration.
    • Many restrictions apply to mailing produce to certain areas of the country (i.e., Florida, Hawaii, California). Please refer to the Department of Agriculture for current restrictions. Department of Agriculture phone numbers are listed in local telephone directories.

Karma is hell, maybe thats what the surgery was for :eek:

11. ldb

ldb New Member

NEPA

Dennis stop tryting topush an argumetthat doesn't exist.. the yote was only harvested 1 week before being mailed & was in the freezer the whole time... Youare way over compensating. Ihave never seen inmy life even ifthere wasabad transaction someone act & be as nasty & ridiclous as u. The coyote i mailed u the lips & nose were done, the one in the pics the lips werent done. there is no possible way to argue or change that fact. also the yote never saw or was near heat & was only harvested 1 week before it was shipped.. there is no way at all the coyote could have been sitting arond for weeks... If Iwere standing in front of God I would be 100% confident on that..

also u forget &don't mention how at 1 point you were changing your story saying that the coyote I posted wasn'tthe one you recieved.. you yuorself said that..than next thing we know the orihinal coyote that is identical to what was listed is tyhe one took pics oftowards the end there...

you have changed your story, you are spouting off things that aren't even close to thetruth and you are bad mouthing me, slandering me and posting more than is legally allowed on apublic forum... you are over compensating way too much.. also by swearing and calling people names within 1 email from the beginning is not right period.. you keep changing your story & tactics.. while Iam hospitalized & even after I was able toget you a message while inthe hospital to be courtious & responsible you continue to slander my name on no grounds.. that sir is a low down cheap move...

other taxidermy.net members.. use common sense have u ever seen someone bad mouth & spout off so nasty and unprofessional for any transactions ever? I know I haven't... that should be a red flag..also look at the past posts, he has changed his stories a number of times, and the final definate proof is the clear pic he posted of the underside of the head clearly showing an intact nose & lip.. I stood my ground because the coyote he recieved the nose & lip were turned out for tanning.. that can't change no matter what anyone says.. he will get a partial refund for the other yote.. and if hewasn't so nasty I wouldhaverefunded the whole thing because that is who who are.. plus I wouldnt be the one with it on my conscience the rest of my life. I have been warned by very well known elders in the field of many of the con games that can be played.. one being buying a good hide that is similar to a ruined hide they have in their possession then turning around & trying to pass off the damaged/rotten hide as the one they recieved... i can't be 100% surebymy gutius telling me this may be the case here, iti s the only thing that makes sense. also please know thatin his first emails hethreatened me with his "power on here being I was new he can make it so I can ever sell on here again." but when the truth is the truth I am strong enough to stand up for what is right. Even if he was just slightly a jerk I would have rathered just refund his money & be done with him. but he went beyond being a jerk, he has threatened me in several emails. That was my final decision to stand for the truth. It wouldn't be right to be courtious to a nasty mouthed bully, who got caught trying to push a coyote whose lips & nose were not done as my coyote which had the lips & nose done.

When a number of members on here agreed the original pics he posted did not match up to the one I sent him, Dennis himselkf agreed and said I sent him a completely different coyote than the one Iposted forsale.. then out of no where he showed the one I sent MAGICALLY transformed and recently damaged... now that 2 nd group of pics looked exactly like my pics..so why was he saying the one hetook out of the postal box looked nothing like the one inmy posting..then poof he went back to trying for his original lie. *he would have been better off just lieing and not sending me false pictures.. he would have been refunded immediately no questions asked.. but he made a goof and didn't realize i would notice the obvious differnces.. I inspect everything thoroughly. I would never send anyone a bum product. In over 11yrs working professionally & selling online we have a perfect reputation &will continue to do so.. look at the over compensation & how dramatic this guyis being. also what kind of person kicks at someone while they are hospitalized.. takes a big man to put down a hospitalized girl.

I am heart broken at the things I have read on here, it really makes me sad. Also it makes me very wary that someone who is lying 100% so easily swayed many of you through his antics and nastiness...also I don't know how or why his nasty mouth & belligerant posts can be even looked at as acceptable or professional. Even if he wasn't lying.. most places would not allow anyone to post the things he has.

12. ldb

ldb New Member

NEPA
    lol, go ahead.. you need to open ur eyes.. 1 iwasn't making a dime off that coyote. i was selling it for a neighbor. I had nothing to gain or lose. and here is the biggy...we have proof & evidence the pictures he first posted do not match my actual coyote. .. he made a mistake.. this is clearly visible in the pictures he posted himself if anyone really wanted to look without being so easily distracted by his over dramatic nasty posts creating a huge drama.. besides the coyote was harvested the weekend before itwas mailed & in the freezer the whole week, yet he is still trying to blow smoke at u all by saying it had to be sitting out for weeks. also many of the posts dennis has on here would never in a million years be allowed on the trappers forms. and Ps, the guys from NY know us very very well & for many many years.. on a personal & business level..

I still want to know why a simple business transaction that someone has threatened bullied lied and has from his very first post & emails been nothing but extremely nasty is being allowed... I had emergency surgery, and still sent him an email as soon as I cold so he didn't think I disappeared & he still was on here bad mouthing me as well as a few others on here.. SERIOUSLY!! wow, very classy.

He will get his partial refund as that is what he legally & morally deserves. The truth & facts can not change, though he has changed his a couple of times and many on here either missed that or just think the facts & truth can change like the wind and that is alright. I am astonished on what has been allowed here & that if someone hoots,hollars threatens & slanders the loudest so easily can cause such an unnecesary ruccous. Someone who is confident in the truth wouldn't be reactiing as he has.. think on that.

13. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

You still owe Dennis a 100% refund, no matter what you think or fabricate in your mind to deflect not paying. You are fabricating a lie about that picture of what you think is not your coyote, I was there, I saw it and God saw it too.

14. ldb

ldb New Member

NEPA
    wrong.. he wasn't going tosendthe2nd coyote back tilafterhis nasty threatening emails, when i told him Id rather him just send me them both back, refund hismoney & have nothing to do with him ever again. The other one was way too nice to be wasted on someone who was that nasty.. as I said from the beginning the money had nothing to dowith anything. He was not going to send the other one back, i requested it.. I have a conscience & high morals. His unprofessional games bugged me to see him have such a beautiful creature. Why is the truth constantly getting changed? Even things that there is no reason to lie about keeps coming back different... its still notmaking sense.. is it that Dennis was caught & is all flustered that by continuously trying to slander & bad mouth us... man the bible is right about so many things... because I have never in my life seen or heard of such a thing as this.

If any of u were in my shoes & were presented with someone trying to threaten you & bully you especially when you know they are absolutely positively lying I hope you would stand for what is right. I just pray that something good comes out of this for someone else, and that after all this those who have done it in the past or are thinking about doing it will think twice about trying to screw good people.

15. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

You got him upset right from the start, you deflected the notion that the skins could be bad, accused us of mixing up capes, someone switched them by mistake at the shop before he inspected them, you accused us right up front of trying to pull a fast one because of some story about some other taxidermist in the past tried to cheat you, you chose to fabricate scenarios of what could have happened instead of refunding first. You tried to play detective first, that is what set Dennis off, you spent the money and didn't want to pay it back period. Jesus threw people like you, money lovers out of the temple.
    Fact is, you are holding money back out of spite, is that in your Bible too?

16. ldb

ldb New Member

NEPA
    they are not just investigating "a rotten product" they are investigating the possibility of the plausability of the claim it was recieved rotten, they recieved the last of all the pictures and also the contact information for the game officer & others who witnessed the product from the beginning to it being frozen imediately to see if they can validate the claim that it was recieved damaged. It is afederal offense if someone were to use the postal service or a package mailed through it to switch it with a lesser or damaged product.

I have them checking their end because I am a very thorough person and being that from the threats &the way Dennis has handled this whole thing I will not make the mistake of not covering all angles.

& thanks for the medical dig.. did u even bother to look at the facts... how can u defend someone when they showed a coyote that the lips & nose weren't done when the one mailed to him was? when he said the one I sent him looked nothing like the one originally posted and that I sent him a completely deiiferent coyote.. then changed his story & poof he had a yote that is identical to the one listed.. Please I am asking nicely to you & others. I do not deserve the harrassment & bashing that Dennis has tried to create (that was part of his original threat, i guess he's donethis before in his life..)

The truth & facts cannot change. also when I was in the hospital I did contact him, I didn't jst leave hiim hanging. I am notsure if many of you are just looking for a target or what.. but it really isn't right that the truth is being ignored and that dennis and a few others are trying to slander my husbands company using someones lies...we have sacrificed and worked too hard to be very honest, we try tolive by "Do unto others as you would have done unto you" also common sense someone who did wrong wouldn't be on here hoping that some of you would realize that if 1 person gets away with lying by bullying others it is just going to keep happening.

Yea maybe it would be better to not even post on here, but that isn't going to prevent others from trying to screw hardworking honest people. That is more important than my feelings. If more would live by "Do unto others as you would have done unto you" this world would be alot better place.

17. ldb

ldb New Member

NEPA
    after seeing the pics that 100% were not my coyote I asked if he can send betterpics.. i suggested a mix upbeing I was praying that was the case & hoping with all my heart that it was not a con game. His 2nd email sent within seconds of his first email included threats & pictures that I knew were not the coyote I mailed.. I have done my best to hold my temper and not stoop down to his level...never ever met or done business with someone who is threatening and being belligerant before ever even talking to the other person first.. again.. RED FLAG .very unprofessional, unethical, and plain just not right.

18. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

LDB you have 33 posts here.... 14 pages later have you not figured out that everyone sees that you are just making excuses?

Do you really think that by accusing a highly respected well known member on here will be good for your business?
    Do you really want your reputation here and elsewhere to reflect badly by the way you are handling this, especially when so many people obviously are not showing you any support here.

BTW your digs at his business really are unfounded as you know nothing of the man or his work... obviously...

As for your claims that the USPS is checking into it... Get real, they dont cover perishables.. and your showing pictures to a postal worker means nothing... I suppose youll next say the postal workers personally watched you skin it and package it into the box before shipping...

19. ldb

ldb New Member

NEPA

lol.. go ahead.. we work directly them... again.. haven't lied about anything and do not deserve all this bull.. we are very active with the trappers association, we are very active in volunteering etc.. my coyotes lips & nose were done.. whatever coyote he had in those first pics did not....

also all I ever said was ship them back for his money, i had to go in for emergency surgery, i have not hid or played any games while at the hospital I used my sisters interenet to send him a message... I am expecting this whole post to be removed for the lies and slander in it... If not I will have to take this further. We have an honest company, and worked very hard to keep it that way. I will not sit by and watch some liar who didn't get away with his lies & con game slander my husbands company.. I know legally if I have to for the sake that all my husband & i have sacrificed and starved ourselves to build have these lies sitting online because Dennis has issues he needs to deal with himself..

Moderators, I am insisting on Our name wiped from this site.. as far as Dennis.. If you do not make amends for the rotten horrible things you have posted and the lies you have been trying to get others to believe... as much as I never thought i would do this I have stayed in contact with you, i have not threatened or played games.. while hospitalized I let you know thinking you would be man enough to respect that I didn't leave u hanging.. and you used that opportunity to slander our name & company further when we haven't deserved it.

I will not allow an evil man as yourself slander my husbands name. Is your life that sad? Does it make you feel big & proud.. what you have done is not right.. even if your lies were actually true no one deserves all this... seriously.. WOW, u areslandering and bashing & THREATENING A GIRL while hospitalized on top of that!!! You avoid all questions and facts that the truth has been pointed out.. u havenot addressed anything that was truth or asked of you. You answer in a way to avoid the truth at all costs. and for those who support his antics lies and nastiiness, I pray for you .
    I will check back to make sure The lies and personal home address etc and my husbands name are absent from this whole web site. If Dennis's behavior threats and lies is acceptable it is not the kind of place that has any room in our life. The facts have been ignored, and a loud manipulating BULLY comes before the truth. Life is too short.. and Dennis i'll be praying for you. Send me aprivate message that is proifessional & respectable threats are no longer acceptable nor is slandering and bashing. and psssss.. I will continue to thank God and say God being he is my everything.... and Remember if God is for you who can be against you ;-) With my whole heart everyone I have not lied about anything.. believe as you wish but the truth is the truth. God Bless

20. ldb

ldb New Member

NEPA
    so u r telling me someone who has changed his story a couple oftimes, and tries to pass off a coyote that is 100 % not the coyote that he recieved. then bad mouths, threatens a girl. lies to you all and makes things up is okay.... I sent him a coyote with the lips & nose done... the pics he first sent me & posted CLEARLY showed a coyote that the lips & nose weren't done...
    there is no way any of this right.

I am not expecting money from the postal service.. I cannot legally disclose further info on it.

Peace out.. and all I have to sayis WOW...