1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Don't buy from L D Barrows traping supplies,Jessiac Barrow [email protected]

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by *, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

Worms.

2. What does being a girl got to do with it. Now you are pulling the gender card? Really? you are one sorry piece of CHIT. I certainly hope when it comes judgement day for you young lady you have done a lot more good than you have shown here.

And finally after reading pages and pages of this I found your name on Ebay. So I looked into your company on there Flyguy2239. And you are posting 100% positive feedback on here. Yeah you have 569 Transactions and 100% Positive feedback. But here is the kicker. Stop representing yourself as some powerseller who has 100's of transactions as a seller. Cause you don't hell my ebay account has more sellers actions than yours and I haven't used mine in years. You have 35 Seller actions on your account Since dec 2010 And most of it is for some trapping lure you sell. Maybe you need to stick to selling pee cause selling hides. Yeah your not so good at that.

I really hope your lying cheating scamming donkeys rear gets what is coming to you. Cause it is obvious that the surgery to remove your head out of your a$$ didn't work out so well.

3. Wow this post has reached 10,000 views and over 200 Posts. That ought to put you in the hall of shame lbd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

ldb, everytime you post you must make yourself look worse than before. All this hiding behind God thing is getting old, and the only people who hide behind Him are hypocrites. You sound like my students when I catch them using their phone during class,

"I swear to God Mr. Burk, I was only turning it off. Please don't take my phone, it is the only communication I have with my grandmother who is dying of cancer".

But within a minute of two the phone buzzes with a text message, "Hey, what u doing 2day". Yeah, I am sure grandma sent that text!

Over 10,000 people have viewed this post already. Do yourself a favor and quit posting your books on here and trying to preach to us. You are not going to fast talk your way out of this. If taxidermists are so bad to deal with, don't deal with us. There are plenty of quality sellers on here, in other words, WE DON'T NEED YOU.

The hospital thing is the biggest line of garbage there is for not doing the right thing. If you really did have to have emergency surgery, I am sorry. However, if it is true, post a copy of the hospital bill. At least then we will know something on here you posted is true.

5. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Re: I'm DONE buying anything raw here from peolple that think they...

You are a spiteful pretend christian, refund 100% of the money. You have a false paradigm that you are blameless in this transaction. You stand behind the bible and yet you have committed theft.

6. WILD BROOKIES

WILD BROOKIES JOIN EBTJV SAVE A RESOURCE

AS TO YOUR RESPONSE FROM ME, WORKING WITH THE PA GAME COMMISSION DOES NOT EXANURATE YOU FROM BEING ILLEGAL AS THEY ARE LIKE ALL ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES THEY KEEP THEIR EYES ON CLOSE ASSOCIATES ALSO GOOD LUCK

7. "The hospital thing is the biggest line of garbage there is for not doing the right thing. If you really did have to have emergency surgery, I am sorry. However, if it is true, post a copy of the hospital bill. At least then we will know something on here you posted is true."

She did have surgery to attempt to remove her head out of her a$$ it just didn't prove to be a successful one. And as you said we do not need her. We have plenty of other QUALITY sellers on here who do not attempt to scam us.

But just remember lbd Karma is a b$%#h and she will come back to bite you in the a$$.

You act like we are all against you and we weren't until you refused to admit the truth that the hide was junk. I do not know Dennis from adam, as a matter of fact I have only met one other taxidermist off this forum personally (Rick from Mill Creek Taxidermy) so I have no reason to stick up for you or Dennis. But I looked at the evidence as others have and what you posted and what Dennis posted. And it is clear by all your statements that you are a thief. Maybe just MAYBE you didn't know the hide was bad but now that you know for a fact that it is you refuse to refund his FULL amount after he did what you asked and mailed both hides back to you. Which just proves to us that you are a liar and a thief. You clearly stated when he returned them you would refund his full amount. Now you change your story and say you are only refunding the amount for the one you can resell. In my book you are a total piece of crap. If I got you on my shoes I wouldn't even bother to wipe you off instead I would throw the dang shoes away just to stop anyone else from stepping in your crap. You are a scamming Lying two faced Drug using tool. And we are all wasting our time even talking about you other than to let anyone know that looks you up on the internet you are not to be trusted.

Peace out LOL that was form the 80's get some new slogans.

And thats a fact Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

LOL You cant put your shovel down can you....
    You'll reach china soon...

And BTW LIAR you have never called PMed me or emails em. that is staying in touch...I emailed your facebook and paid to do that so I had a reciept for it ,then your hubby answered about she will have to wait just like I do. Maybe I'll see some pigs fly soon....

You will never refund any money and you will get sued.

Let's see what the USPS says about my inquiry about a felony mail fraud case against you. I'll post the response and the paperwork, it's publishable.

Karma ain't the half of it little girl...My Dad died just 8 weeks ago one of the most devoted christian men that probably walked this planet, never swore, drank, smoked or took anything from anyone that he didn't earn with his own sweat. Gave anyone anything they needed if they were in need. Worked himself to the grave for his church , his friends God and and his family and witnessed for God thru his life and the actions of a true Christian. You make me physically SICK enough to vomit when you so easily spout the name of God and the Bible to try to exonerate you from your guilt in this matter.

WHERE is my money???

9. *

Just a PS.

I have the power the remove this entire post , you don't.

Want it Removed???.
    Send the $350 PLUS the return postage of 35.00

This post has passed the 10,000 views mark, the all time high for a post in this forum, lets go for 20,000...

10. Sorry to hear about your father Dennis.

this scumbag ought to be ashamed. But she isn't she is just a thief and a liar and a scammer and will get her just cause eventually.

11. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

[​IMG]

12. *

Your halfway there to resolving this...

Transaction ID: 73U19975B49855058
    Dear Dennis Harris,

Just thought you'd like to know Larry Barrows sent you $175.00 USD.

13. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

All this should be able to be put to rest quite easily. IDK stated she had a game officer and others who witnessed the coyotes from the time they were shot to the time they were frozen. IF that's the case, it should be very easy to prove. Have a fish and game officer and other witnesses come on here and state they watched from the time the coyotes were shot until the time they were frozen and mailed. I don't know any fish and game officers who would wait around and watch a couple of coyotes for that long. What was the reason they were there watching the coyotes being shot and then decided to stick around while they were frozen and mailed?

14. ldb

ldb New Member

NEPA
    I sent you a coyote with the lips & nose done... the pics you first sent me & posted CLEARLY showed a coyote that the lips & nose weren't done, your attempted con game had a flaw.....

The refund for what you are actually owed is sent.

Many business's around the world will not issue a refund until the product is returned. Why would that have been such a big deal for you??> usually guilty people yell the loudest to distract from the truth at hand...

Good bye and God Bless.. i pray you don't try to do this to others in the future.

Payment sent.
    Sent to:
    Dennis Harris (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Amount sent:
    -$175.00 USD
    Fee amount:
    $0.00 USD
    Net amount:
    -$175.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
    Mar 8, 2013
    Time:
    10:36:07 EST
    Completed
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Subject:
    You have sent $175.00 USD to Dennis Harris with PayPal
    Note:
    Refund for returned Coyote. as per taxidermy.net sale.

15. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

[​IMG]

Got Blisters Yet?

16. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

That is a lie. The only two raw coyotes in the shop that WHOLE MONTH, were yours that arrived that day.

17. ldb

ldb New Member

NEPA
    We were donated some carcasses to the game commission and they happen to be here the day the coyotes were done up.. it was just luck.

again He first showed a pic of a coyote that did not have its lips & nose done.. the one mailed to him had the lip and nose done.. there is no way to change that fact. or talk around it... he was refunded what he was owed for the 1 coyote..i couldn't do it from the hospital not much i could have done about that.

18. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

Guess that explains why you have been busy preaching on here in soooo many posts...

You know you are wrong, and 175 is not what was owed him.... You really should make things right.

Sounds to me like you just dont have the money and are looking for ways to not give him a refund...

19. ldb

ldb New Member

NEPA
    PICTURES DONT LIE nor can truth and facts magically change.

20. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Again, That is a lie. The only two raw coyotes in the shop that WHOLE MONTH, were yours that arrived that day.