1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Don't buy from L D Barrows traping supplies,Jessiac Barrow [email protected]

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by *, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Re: I'm DONE buying anything raw here from peolple that think they...

One is only as good ,, as what they did yesterday.

2. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Its all good.. No harm no foul.. Maybe I worded it wrong.. Who knows.. I do know "who" not to buy a coyote from.. I know that.. ;D

3. James Marsico

James Marsico Well-Known Member

I have also been cheated by "Christians" and also by non Christians. Thats life and thats people; it has been and always will be so. Remember the Lord was betrayed by one of his hand picked chosen first 12. I would chance to say that Judas cheated others in the name of the Lord before he cheated Jesus.

4. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

You know I'm kinda glad I was the one taken, It saved someone that can't absorb it as easily as I can .
    Hate to see some youngster or anyone trying to make it these days and paid out $350 for crap and looses it all.
    I hope she enjoys the drugs booze or whatever they spend it on,

5. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

If you look at her facebook page she went to some bible school........may have been part of a drug treatment program, who knows. LOL

6. Re: I'm DONE buying anything raw here from peolple that think they...

What a scammer and a thief. Hypocrite!

7. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

Jessica A Yurkanin, 31 Clifford Township, PA

Known also Jessica Barrows Jessica A Barrows

Lived in Clifford Township, PA Forest City, PA Greenfield Township, PA Nicholson, PA Union Dale, PA

Jessica A Barrows , 28, of Uniondale, PA to 15 months probation, pay $350 fine, pay cost of prosecution, pay $50 Criminal Justice Enhancement Act fee, pay restitution to the victim in this case, perform 50 hours of community service, continue with drug and alcohol counseling for Access Device Fraud in Clifford on November 1, 2008. Ms. Barrows also received 12 months probation, to run concurrent to the above sentence, pay $300 fine, pay cost of prosecution, pay $100 Act 198 fee, continue with drug and alcohol counseling for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia in Clifford Township on November 1, 2008.

8. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

Wow, $350 for raw coyotes? They must be rarer than I thought. I tried to sell 2 tanned coyote for $75 each a few months ago and got no takers. They were pretty too.

9. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

Original post in the for sale section. Im guessing she didnt Know how long the Neighbor had it after he killed it and the spot on the back of the ear was already slip. Just a guess. LOL!!!!

10. Patrick J

$175??? Fluck oh dear!!!! Fur buyer might give them $45 for it. Thin fur and undesireable fur color. I'm not sure which one of the two are the diamond in the ruff!

11. Patrick J

Judging by that first picture I'd say the thing already sat around for a week before they decided to sell it. Lips and nose dried and eyeball already sunk in and showing discolor. They must have known it wasn't worth much on the fur market

12. bmdakk

" * PAYMENT: $175.00 but don't be afraid to contact me if you have a Reasonable Offer. He said he may be willing to negotiate. we can accept PAYPAL- Cashiers Check- Money Order or even cash if you pick up locally."

She said you could pick up the yote locally. Id go and get my REFUND Locally.

13. Patrick J

I happen to have several friends and one father in law well established in th PA Trappers Associaton if you need me to do some more digging. Maybe Rod Zolander and Gary Aldinger will ring a bell when she reads this

14. WILD BROOKIES

WILD BROOKIES JOIN EBTJV SAVE A RESOURCE

im a penna.resident and i will contact the game commission on her and hubbies conduct as they might be breaking game law violations if this is the kind of behavior they display ah the internet detectives will be busy

15. I'm with Wild Brookies on that one. I live in Bucks co. PA. and I know John Pappson personally, he is a PA game warden. I call to him is in order.

16. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.

No, it isn't the bible thumpers but rather those who hide behind Gods name to ease the mind of their victims that are the worst. Not every one who cries Lord Lord will enter into heaven.

17. *

UPDATE , I got response.....

Ld Barrows Lures
    Hey Dude,first you delt with the wife if you want to drive to PA do it ...go to motrose,PA our couty seat and talk to judge Seamens to file the claim...Then call the postal inspector and find out how they made out in their investigation...That is why we got the insurance on it so til they get finsh with the claim you will have to wait like the wife has to wait.

Then I get this.....

Jessica Yurkanin-Barrows
    Hey using my sisters tablet. In hospital. Larry dont know how to do refund.tried explaining to him. Plus he madder than shit at ur attitude. Im the nice one. He can be a stubborn arse like u when pissy. Dr Said i should be goin home 2moro. Also put claim with post office. I promise it was sent in great condition. He just put box in freezer i didnt see them yet. When settled at home will take care of.

18. bmdakk

Classic case of" the right hand doesnt know what the left is doing" LMAO!!!!!!! Sorry dont mean to laugh!!!!!!

19. *

No Bryan, I'm ROFLMAO about this... I have to... ;D

20. *

I'm estimating that by the tie they try to work this out this post will have 10,000 hits. They will be famous!

RIGHT NOW IT'S 3RD FROM THE TOP AS THE MOST VIEWED POST IN THE CATAGORY