1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Don't buy from L D Barrows traping supplies,Jessiac Barrow [email protected]

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by *, Feb 14, 2013.

1. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

LOL I like the typical response these type give, " I was in the hospital" LOL

2. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    Maybe she is having her head extracted from her a$$, some people require a surgical procedure it's buried so deep!

3. I would think she's put it so far up there it would have come back out on top by now!

4. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

I don't get this one, she got his $350,, now she is waiting on the post office to give her $350 to give that back to Dennis,,,, why not give him his original money back?

5. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Co Mon Paul you see what's happening here...they got my money $350 and IF, and that is a big IF , the post office insurance pays it PAYS THEM NOT ME. they took out the insurance so THEY GET PAID ....so they get another 350...
    Do you really think I'll get any money/ They sell 2 crap coyote's and if they make out ...they get $700.00

6. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

p.o. only pays off if the box disappears, i.e. lost or stolen forever. the p.o. will not insure perisghables for rotting. never has never will. no way the p.o. will payu anyone anything. nor will ups or fedex or any other carrier. perishables are un insurable . period.... no exceptions, ever, ever , ever.

7. *

We know that,,,lol Bob, that's why this whole thing and these guys are a joke. MY refund has nothing to do with some insurance payment to them anyway. This is the way low I Q people do bsuniess. It's someone else's fault and someone else pays and this and that.

8. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

mailed about 20 boxes last monday and noticed one change in tracking. delivery confirmation is now included in priority, same deal as when it was 70 cents extra. now everyone gets it want it or not. tells when shipped, where in route and when delivered. works same as before. oh forgot, they raised the price of priority another $1.50 to make up for not charging the 70 cents. this sounds oh so gov`t!

9. have to try and get this thing a 1000 replies. Make sure anyone doing any research on her will see this before buying a dang thing from her or her husband. Bunch of crooked thieves.

10. *

Nothing in the way of a responnse since last I'm in the hospitall BS
    Where is the refund ?????

11. She is waiting on God to send the money. Don't worry Dennis the check will be in the mail. She just has to get out of rehab first, then when she completes her community service she'll send it right out.

12. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

LOL.

The hospital thing is a typical response to stall and try to gain sympathy. IF (and that is a big IF) you were actually in the hospital, post a copy of your bill to prove it. You do know how to post pictures since you posted pictures of your worthless coyote. Next excuse! Scammers like these clods are what makes us leary on here about buying, especially from new sellers.

Hope you have not been holding your breath waiting on that refund.

They will be back on here soon under a different user name pulling the same old crap. They probably figured they would play the stall game and expected the buyer to give up while they laughed, smoked weed and snorted whatever drugs they bought with the money.

Hope what everyone is saying is pissing you off LDB. I would be willing to bet you are following and reading every word of this thread! You can't help yourself at this point to see how this is going down.

13. What a hypocrite this seller is. Hypocrite of the highest order.

14. WILD BROOKIES

WILD BROOKIES JOIN EBTJV SAVE A RESOURCE

I bet you can get someone close to get your money for a cut of the total plenty of us in penna. see these as scumbags that need talking too

15. Omish mafia ? :D

16. *

55 more views to become famous L D Barrows. ;D

55 more views to become famous L D Barrows. ;D

17. She will go down as the biggest scammer in history., All she had to do was make this right. this thread has the most views and the most replies in the buyers and sellers section.

18. *

She has the NUMBER ONE SPOT on the buyers and seller posts. Not one post has been viewed more than this one in that section. They ARE NOW FAMOUS!

19. I am going to sign up on a couple of their trappers forums and let the good people over there see this buy cutting and pasting it. Maybe that will help them do the right thing.

20. All it would have taken was an honest refund, Now i doubt anyone will buy furs from them anymore. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!