1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I watched Immortalized and.........

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by MidwestBigBucks, Feb 14, 2013.

1. MidwestBigBucks

MidwestBigBucks Member

I am not impressed, the show was short, simple, and very boring. The bug person was pretty cool looking, otherwise, they better do something more with that show. ???:mad:

2. not the best taxidermy show I've ever watched for sure. A bunch of bugs glued together isn't taxidermy.

3. SVincent84

SVincent84 New Member

4. Let down.. :p

5. total waste of time

6. Dawg3458

Dawg3458 Member

30 min. of my life I will never get back

7. Paul Rusin

Paul Rusin Well-Known Member

It bugs me that you watch that crap. LOL!

8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbteUOeOQSI I watched this one online and it was a lot better than last night.

9. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

I want to be a CHALLENGER!

10. Its pretty darn hard to "turn" a bugs ear....

11. James Marsico

James Marsico Well-Known Member

I tried to watch it, put it on mute for awhile and then turned the channel before it was over. It was lame at best.

12. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

The show did nothing for me, two of the judge's were not even taxidermist, wth do they know?

13. Trashfish

Trashfish It's not easy being me!!

This just may shed a bright light on traditional Taxidermy, verses the Rouge Taxidermist. I think for the first nights show they could have spotlighted a real Taxidermist that represents our industry.

14. Brian

Brian Active Member

the dumbest crap ive ever watched. the wanna be cat Fiji mermaid my kid could of done. the bug dude was way better. next time its on I think ill just go outside and count the stars.

15. akmike

akmike Member

SERIOUSLY that is the best they could come up with they really need to go to Michael P.'s place and give us something to watch .

16. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Probably a lot more than some taxidermists.

17. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

nothing short of stupid.........

18. quest

quest Member

Utah
    I don't like it doesn't represent taxidermy in true form.

19. ice

ice Active Member

Alaska
    Like they tried to mix "Iron Chef" with taxidermy, in a "deviant art" kind of way. Pretty bad.

20. Not the "shot it the arm" that this industry needs. Couldn't even watch it all...used On-demand to fast forward.