1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I watched Immortalized and.........

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by MidwestBigBucks, Feb 14, 2013.

1. I wasn't to impressed, i hope it gets better

2. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

Worst taxidermy show I've ever seen...reminds me of that horrible cake competition show on food network. Just plain stupid and I don't like the contestants either.

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

You're so negative.

4. truetolife

truetolife Fly goosey fly away....isn't she beautiful

PA
    I guess everybody knows everything around here, I guess you think painting a reproduction fish or reptile is taxidermy, Kevin did a great job and what he did isn't any different than painting a repo fish, Taxidermy comes in many forms now a days lighten up people!!!

5. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Well, the lady taxidermist was very attractive! I thought the guy's work was way more in line with the theme. Can't we have "Mounted in Alaska" back! Now that was a show!!!

6. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Yup waste of my time and wont be making that mistake again.

7. I agree!! Total disappointment !! Hope they do better next week!!!!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

8. michael p.

So you won't watch real taxidermists like Page & Dave? Damn, that show survivor they say had straight, gay, democrat, republican, brown, white, black, yellow, agnostic, cristian, Jew, Muslim, poor, rich, male & female on it. Not everybody lIkes it and all I've ever seen was a first season 13 years ago.

From what I here it's still going strong and people watch it for everything involved, not just one episode. Would hate for the REAL taxidermists to have made an actual impression on the world and his peers never gave them the chance

9. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

I will watch Duck Dynasty, now that is 97% real Jack!

10. michael p.

Agreed!

11. ShastaDonegan

X2 I love Knights taxidermy...and Michael I never said anything about the work done...the SHOW its self sucks and the bickering between opponents is stupid...kinda like top shot, all the drama ruins it.

12. quest

quest Member

Utah
    I call it abstract art! Not my cup of Tea.

13. michael p.

Hush woman!

14. Well it looks like the show has gotten a bit more exciting due to a radio show....lol

http://youtu.be/Q8QvOh7RvLo

15. michael p.

Oh Lord :(

16. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog Stay Classy

Wow, this CJ dude sounds like a real class act. And his World Champion dad too. ::) ::)

17. MidwestBigBucks

MidwestBigBucks Member

I agree on that, they totally should give Michael P, his own show. Now that would be an awesome show to watch!! :)

18. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

This could get interesting!

19. ShastaDonegan

I think Michael P wants that mermaid cat for his living room...accept his will play "La Bamba" 24-7 until your ears bleed.

20. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog Stay Classy

The good stuff is at 4:00, the rest is harder to listen to than Immortalized was to watch.