1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I watched Immortalized and.........

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by MidwestBigBucks, Feb 14, 2013.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Go play with your muffins....

2. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

They are boring

3. michael p.

Jiggle-jiggle-jiggle!

4. Huntman

Huntman Guest

to me, that show is terrible! I read on this site CJ was asking how to tell the front and back of a deer eye. looks like a member of the arian nation. that radio show was a joke! #1 in the world?. he sure seems full of hiself. checked out his website and there were two leopards in a tree. the ears look funny and it looks to me the wrong horns were put on the animal hanging there. the taxidermy on the show looked cheap compared to Nethercut. what a joke

5. ShastaDonegan

He's close to me geographically and I've NEVER heard of him...most of the work on that show looked a little "off" to me, not sure who's it all is? But watch the intro at the begining of each show...not any "world best work" IMO

6. truetolife

truetolife Fly goosey fly away....isn't she beautiful

PA
    Nice job experts..next time i need help i will ask for your advice!!!!

7. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog Stay Classy

Who ya talkin' to?

8. michael p.

White Power!!

Oops..... wrong website :-[

9. ShastaDonegan

Tookie, tookie, tookie....ka-kawww, ka-kaww!

10. Just for the record, CJ and his dad are top notch guys. The work they bring to the PA show, and all of the surrounding state shows wins Major awards. Judging a man because he is bald, with a beard is ridiculous, commenting on his personality from an edited show is Juvenile. Dave and Page are both Masters and have both judged taxidermy competitions for years. I don't need to kiss any ass, as I am friends with all 3, all are members of the PTA, as well as this site. Can't we cut these fellows a break, and be happy for these guys?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

11. ShastaDonegan

Doesn't change the fact that the show is horrible...I wanted to like it too, big let down.

12. michael p.

Bob Evans use to be the Grand Dragon of the KKK in Slidell, Louisiana!

13. gab

gab Active Member

Ok whats this about slamming bald guys with beards??i resemble that remark! :mad:

14. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog Stay Classy

Did you bother listening to the radio interview? I'm not sure "top notch" is how I would describe him. Arrogant, jealous prick maybe, but not "top notch".

15. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Takes pretty big Globes to do the show they did. 99.9% of you wouldn't do it cause you aren't built of it , hanG your arse out there to be seen and talked about my sooo many.
    I'm proud of all of them for doing this.

16. DeeCee

DeeCee New Member

The reason the show sucked wasn't because of who was on it. The format sucks. It's boring.

17. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

Told ya....what did you expect.......norman bates...

18. ShastaDonegan

X2

19. michael p.

Black Power!!!

20. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

99.9% might be a little high. I would jump at the opportunity to do something like that. Even as a challenger, it would be fun.