1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Need reference pics?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Jeanette Hall, May 17, 2007.

1. I am working part time at the Dakota Zoo as a diversion from the usual grind. I have been getting some AWESOME reference pics and I thought some of you might be interested. I just developed some great pronghorn doe closeups. As a keeper I get the treat of being able to get close for good pics. The Dakota Zoo is primarily North American species, but there are some species from Asia and Africa as well. If you would like any good close ups of something in particular just let me know.

-Jeanette Hall
    [email protected]

2. rocky don

rocky don the best collie that walks the earth!!

well jeanette how much do you think you want for them??

3. How 'bout $15 per CD. I'll buy the CDs and put 25 or 30 pics on there for ya and ship em via USPS. Just let me know what species and what to focus on, ie ears, face, legs etc.

4. oneshot

oneshot Member

Can you get Rocky Mountain elk pictures?
    Oneshot

5. aussiesam

aussiesam I'm an Australian.

Hi Jeanette.
    Any asian buffalo?
    Will happily pay if so.

6. We have rocky mtn elk, big horn sheep, pronghorns, mtn goats, dall sheep, muleys, whitetails, bison, turkey, grizzly bears, wolves, coyotes, badgers, porcupines, pheasants ( different types), mouflons, auodads, caribou ....etc those are just some of the North American species. The Reeves muntjacs are very photo friendly! There are also lots of monkeys, lemurs, and we will be getting tigers and snow leopards this fall.

7. Mike A

Mike A New Member

Do you have any Wallaby to take pics of? If so I am interested.

8. Yep, we have those, too.

9. Bagger99

Bagger99 New Member

Great I could use a copy of the reference photos, Rocky Mountain Bull Elk, Antelope, Whitetail and Mule Deer and etc..

I do I obtain a copy????????

10. aussiesam

What type of wallaby you after Mike?

11. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

How about some inner mouth pictures of that Grizzly Bear? ;D

12. Just shoot me an email, what species and what you want me to focus the pics on (be nice!). My email is [email protected] Sorry, no griz inner mouth detail unless you want to take them yourself!

13. Mike A

Mike A New Member

Samantha it is a Bennett Wallaby

14. aussiesam

Mike I know a few guys who hunt them for meat.
    Will see if I can get you some close ups. (do you need them asap?)

15. Mike A

Mike A New Member

Whenever you can get them. In no big hurry.