1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy Mounts Pelts All Sorts Fish Squirrel Rattlesnake Kangaroo Grouse Etc..

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by wildlifesteph, Feb 16, 2013.

1. wildlifesteph

wildlifesteph New Member

I have a 3.5 pound largemouth bass, measures about 19 inches long straight across, not following the curve. Asking $30 for it. I have a large mouth bass weighing 8.5 pounds mounted on a nice piece of driftwood. It measures 24 inches across. I'm asking $100 for it. I have a Muskie that measures 26 inches. I'm asking $40 for it. I have another Muskie measuring 44 inches, it also has vintage railroad papers on the back or the plaque. I'm asking $100 for it. I have a striped bass that weighed about 40 pounds, it measures 34 inches not following the curve. I'm asking $100 for it. I have a ruffed grouse that is vintage, asking $40 for it. I have an oppossum fur pillow, asking $60 for it. I have a rattlesnake head preserved in acrylic that I'm asking $30 for. I have a snapping turtle shell for $20, measures 11 inches by 10 inches. I have tanned fox faces for $8 each. I have two kangaroo pelts that I'm asking $100 each for, they measure over 50 inches long. I have lots more stuff too. I will not ship any of my items, they are for local pick up only. I'm open to offers on any of the items. I am located in Kentucky 40165 location. I am a licensed taxidermist.

2. Are the kangaroo pelts complete? Or are they just the back portion and tail?

3. dog sick

dog sick Member

nj.
    can you send pic.