1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Check these eyes out

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by fishandchips, Feb 19, 2013.

1. fishandchips

fishandchips New Member

Awesome new acrylic eyes!!!
    I have been using them for a month or so and love them!
    Coloration is awesome, but the price is better!
    $3.50 to $4.50 per pair!!
    Can't buy lenses for that price and you still have to paint them.

Smallmouth:
    [​IMG]
    Redfish:
    [​IMG]
    Large mouth bass
    [​IMG]
    Another:
    [​IMG]

2. 1fish2fish

1fish2fish Well-Known Member

When promoting a product, helps to mention who makes it.

3. I think they are some of Bucks eyes, LOL, just kidding. May have to get some of them.

4. Matt

Matt Active Member

Here, here!

5. fishandchips

fishandchips New Member

http://www.aa-taxidermy.com/Taxidermy_Fish_Eyes.shtml
    These eyes are nothing like others on the market. Also they are made by Live eyes in Belarus, and the U.S. Distributor is Dennis Murawska.
    They are excellent and like I mentioned before, the best price by far on he market.
    Try some. Jimmy Warren ordered some and loved them also. Its another commercial option to produce a nice eye without the hassles of painting.

6. NOAH@aarrkk

[email protected] Active Member

GA
    IMHO............seems like another opportunity to purchase American made or import......................................

7. den007

den007 Active Member

I swore I would not get all puffed up about certain things, but American-made? Please! Flex eyes I believe are made here, look good, and the price is not outrageous. Everything else has been jacked up so high big by certain large suppliers, I would rather paint a marble than pay $10 for a pair of "top end" glass eyes that are featureless, I don't care who makes them. We don't love in a global vacuum. We ALL buy stuff from overseas, even if it is labeled as from an American company. Don't be naive. How many of your fresh fruits come exclusively from the US? We all buy American cars, right? We all smoke American cigars, eh? decent cameras, all right here fro the good ol' USA.....like Nikon! These eyes are made by fine European folks in a family setting. They speak better English than most Americans, are scrupulously honest, and a pleasure to deal with. You think Van Dykes eyes are made here? Think again. Archie Phillips eyes are made in Alabama, right??? LOL