1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Free Samples of Trophy Clay are still available

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ActivaProducts, Feb 20, 2013.

1. ActivaProducts

ActivaProducts New Member

Activa Products INC. is a company located in East Texas which has been around since 1959. The business is now expanding from an Arts & Crafts manufacturer into a Trophy clay manufacturer as well(We are still an Arts & Crafts manufacturer, however our clay division is manufacturing trophy clay now). If you live in close proximity (200 miles from Marshall, TX) you may even be able to try free shipping sample pieces of our Trophy Clay. The Sample Kit will include 1x 10lb Talc-Based Trophy Clay and 1x 5lb BlackJack Trophy Clay. This Clay is GREAT for taxidermist because it has a low shrinkage rate 8% guaranteed. How can it hurt to try something for free (including shipping if you are within 200 miles of our location)

**Please note that our office number has changed**
    903-927-2383 Office
    903-240-3478 BlackJack Manager's Cell
    903-938-2416 Fax

Our Business Hours are: (Central Time)
    Monday - Friday 6 am-12:00 pm
    Closed on Weekends

2. I tried these last week with good results. The 10 lb block is a grey clay and very similar to Dakota clay - I used that for ear butts and skull plate.. The 5 lb block is brown and closer to critter clay, not as sticky as the grey clay and I left a small ball on my workbench - it dried pretty quickly with very little shrinkage and was not brittle. You can't go wrong in trying this stuff, especially if you get it for free.
    I actually paid for shipping since I am further away, but still was a great value.

3. spk1142

spk1142 Member

I've used it also and have been happy with the results. Cheaper than potters clay.

4. bigworm

bigworm Member

How do u get the free sample

5. spk1142

spk1142 Member

They have their phone listed in ad. Why not call???????

6. I tried some as well and was very pleased with the results. I had to pay for shipping as well but it was well worth it

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire