1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

raw skulls, coyotes, skunks, coons etc

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by bob wendt, Feb 22, 2013.

1. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

guaranteed no ball bats and no bullets, no fur buyer dumpster diving, all my own catch so I know how killed. a flat rate large box with liner is $18. fill it up for thje best shipping value. over 300 coyotes at $4 each, super jumbo easterns $10 each. normal coons $2 each, super jumbos $10 each. few muisc rabbits and squirrels all $2 each, skunks $2 each. badgers,, bobcats, and porcupines aLL $10 EACH AND NOT MANY OF ANYTHING LEFT EXCEPT COYOTES AND MAN DO i HAVE COYOTES. I have ONE whole non damages complete bobcat carcase for skeletal mounrt for $35.have lots of lifesize furs too so uif you are in need , contact me. I will list seperatly the lifesize, as toime allows.

2. Drippypenguin

Drippypenguin New Member

You still got any coyotes?

3. PaleoLady

PaleoLady New Member

Do you have beetle cleaned skulls or just raw?

4. keico

keico New Member

Do you have any ram skulls with horns ???

5. bob wendt

yes I have ram skulls with horns. paleo, all I have left are coyote skulls and they are all raw, i.e. just cut off and not cleaned.

6. keico

keico New Member

I definitely would not want to waste your time

As long as the price is not outrageous, I would definitely buy it also.

I know that I am new here and I guess like most newbies there is the fer of getting ripped off.

If you do not mind me asking what is the price you are looking for ??

7. bob wendt

depends on the size and quality. massive immaculate big diameter full curl up to 1 and 3/4 curl $150. lesser , smalls damaged as low as $25. shipping is always additoinal and true cost, whatever the p.o. charges. if you are interested I `ll get pictures or find the last ones I posted

8. keico

keico New Member

This would be my first purchase of a ram skull and I am not looking for something that is as big as some of the ones I have seen. I would say that I am looking to spend from 50 to 100 dollars. If you could post those ten I would really appreciate it.

And of course I hope you take paypal.

9. PaleoLady

PaleoLady New Member

Do you have the cat carcass still? It says pending payment on your post. I would also be interested in a ram skull. Could you post photos?

10. wendt

wendt New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

11. bob wendt

these would be top end types. $50-100 types would be smaller , or damaged, broken horn tip, aged , whatever. cat carcase is gone. no paypal, just a ck. in the mail. do not pm picture poster, that is not me and I won`t get the message. bottom skull alone is sold, just using as an example. have several same or similar

12. keico

keico New Member

I really appreciate you taking the time to post the pics. I never wanted to waste your time either. I do know that you are a legitimate business man for I have see your website and know you are on the up and up.

Unfortunately Paypal would be the only way I could do business. Since you only deal in checks I am sorry but I would not be able to buy form you.

P.S. those are some really nice ram skulls you have there.

13. skullduggery

skullduggery Member

We have dealt with Bob for many years buying raw skulls and the like.

We have a business policy that prohibits sending unsecured funds for a purchase and he is the only person for whom we will violate that policy. You may rest assured that if you send a check, you will receive your product!

14. keico

keico New Member

I trust Bob 100% and know that if I did send a check it would be handled professionally.

It is not a question of trust, it is that I do not use checks. I have made 100's of purchase online and most of them have been either paypal or through credit card.

I am only going by what he said as far as the type of payment he takes is a check, now if he takes a credit card or paypal then I would gladly do business, but that is up to him.

15. keico

keico New Member

16. keico

keico New Member

Well I do definitely want to thank everyone for their time and comments. I think I will just buy the item from ebay.

I will continue to be here because I believe this forum is a wealth of info and I do know I will buy more things,

17. bob wendt

I knew it was a waste of time posting and getting pics. for keico. wasn`t the first and won`t be the last. it`s the nature of this site since it was invaded a few years ago. it is very frustrating. a guy lists price up front, they know the price yet request pics anyway knowing they have no intention of buying. as exactly happened here. to the other sellers on this forum, I apologize for the continuous bumping, and I apologize for keico doing the same. I won`t list anytuing or bump any of my other items for several days to make up for other sellers being treated rudely. keico, please do not post anymore on this thread. you can pm me if you need anything.

18. keico

keico New Member

You know I am sorry you feel this way and to be honest with you i told you how much I wanted spend and the method of how I make my purchases online.

If you saw where I stated I use paypal then you should have never posted any pics due to the fact you only take checks.

I do not know anyone who purchases online without seeing a pic at least. If you think that posting a pic is a waste of your time then that is your choice.

I am pretty sure that you are aware that everyone has the right to look before buying and has the right to change their mind.

I am so sorry you feel this way and I really hoped to make a purchase form you if the price was right and if you took paypal.

Anyway if anyone here is offended by me posting or whatever words I have used then I am sorry.

Hopefully there are some sellers here that do take paypal, and so not have a problem posting pics.