1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Angerls Artistry give aways

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Jason R, Feb 22, 2013.

1. AR1527

AR1527 New Member

I just won too! Thank you Jillian and Rick!

2. Thanks Rick

I just wanted to say thanks to Rick and his staff at Anglers Artistry for the free reference photos I won today.
    Thanks, Ray

3. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Re: Thanks Rick

your lucky Ray I never win anything

4. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

Re: Thanks Rick

I see your name on a list of folks who can call after 7PM I think that makes you a winner at the krane house cheer up Brad there is still time to win! ;)

5. rough water

rough water Member

Winner here too. Thanks Rick!!!!!

Dave

6. bluesbone

bluesbone New Member

I won a Black Crappie Reference Set! Thanks Rick!

7. Just won the Rainbow Trout reference. Thank You Rick

8. 1fish2fish

1fish2fish Well-Known Member

Well, I feel even luckier than Sarmite.....she only won once.....I've received 2 winner emails today since getting a phone call telling me I won on Friday! Hope everyone is logging in for their chance to win some awesome AA stuff. Thanks again to Rick and everyone at Anglers Artistry! I remember eagerly anticipating the unveiling of the AA website, and now it's been a year, and what it has become, what it represents. Astounding.
    Best, Scott.

9. JWShadley

JWShadley New Member

I just logged on to order a couple videos and within minutes had an email saying I had won my choice of a list of three free defence sets! Thanks again Rick and crew! You guys are awesome.

10. Mike.B

Mike.B New Member

I just won a reference photo set! Very cool!!! Can't thank you enough!
    Michael

11. 1fish2fish

1fish2fish Well-Known Member

Re: Anglers Artistry log in and win so easy i can do it

Way easier than winning the monthly photo contests, some exceptional work there for certain!

12. Anglers Artistry

I just got the email from Jillian at Anglers Artistry saying I won a reference set. I went with the Black Crappie reference. I thank Rick and crew at Anglers Artistry not only for the reference, but everything else they do through the year. I took advantage of a lot, if not all of the Christmas offers they had. The DVDs I have are all great.

Thanks again Rick, and thanks to everyone else at Anglers Artistry also.

13. barend

barend Member

Anlers artistry guve away

Hi, all. Just want to say a big thank you to Mr. Rick Crane for the reverence pics i have won. Just received an e-mail from jillian wanting me to confirm which set i would like. I decided on the rainbow trout.

Again, thank you Rick, Jillian and everybody at anglers artistry for this lovely gift. You are the best.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

14. Holy Schneikies, I won too, I never win,
    thanks Rick, I cant believe how giving he is,
    truly one of a kind, I think I will pay it forward with something,
    Im gonna look in my freezer.
    thanks Rick

15. Add another winner. My choice was rainbow trout. Thanks Rick

16. wesloskie

wesloskie New Member

Just won a rainbow trout reference set. Sweet! Thanks Rick

17. thank you MR KRANE ( I won too)

thank for the black crappie REF.. i think and hope i spell crappie right thank you again......./ Jeff

18. I won the Brown Trout reference thanks Rick!!!!

19. Cory

Cory Keep an eye on quality!

Hey Rick Krane.........thanks for the free reference pics!

All for being a member of the Anglers Artistry Family I received my e-mail today and am also a winner of the free reference pics! Amazing what a quality guy and person can do to help out the fishheads of the world!
    And a big thank you to Jillian as I was having trouble with some stuff this morning and she went above and beyond with customer service.
    THANKS>

20. JBell

JBell New Member

Reno
    Thanks to Rick and the staff at anglers artistry for the free rainbow trout DVD just for being a member of there awesome site..... Thanks Rick

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire