1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Appeal to ALL NTA members. I need your help.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by antlerman, Feb 22, 2013.

1. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Ok technically, I guess you are correct in that I did ask for procedure on how to get a 501c organization before an AG for investigation. WE did not go into content, or the organization by name and he was not placed on retainer. That is hardly lawyered up, as they termed it. He is a relative and I asked him for direction.

I guess I should have said; I have not spoken to an attorney about NTA business other than theirs. Pat Patrick.

If I recall, my reference was towards the fact that their attorney is not a federally approved attorney and therefor would not be able to represent them in a federal court. However, in talking to Pat Patrick he informed me that all though not listed as a federally approved attorney that he in fact is. So that idea basically became null and void. But, if you want to get technical about it, I speak to this particular law firm almost daily. So, you got me on a technicality. I'm not currently represented, but could be with a phone call, if that makes sense to you. Pat Patrick asked me if I was recording our conversations or was represented by a lawyer, to which I answered, no to both questions. Do I receive guidance? Yes, absolutely. But not in an official capacity...yet.

2. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

They like to use the term "lawyered up" so they can ignore you and not give out information. They say it's a longtime rule. Let me ask you, "What non profit has rules like that?". Seems like just another ploy to not give out information......

3. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

That's exactly what it is Harry. They even try to make you believe that they are the ones who are going to be pursuing you. To which I say: I wish you would. I swear you could slap the crap out of any of them and they are not going to pursue anything against anyone, ever. The day they do their goose is cooked.

4. There are hundreds of good folks reading every word of every post concerning the recent events. Tim, I appreciate your answer. I simply wanted the statement clarified for everyone, I know most have better memory than me. And Greg, unless you have hired a lawyer for representation, there is no grounds to not speak directly to you.

5. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

EXACTLY ;)

6. Bill Haynes

Bill Haynes New Member

Harry, you are correct. You did not resign from the NTA.
    I apologize for mistake.

7. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

Well that is a start in the right direction Mr. Bill ;)

Now would you like to go on record and state with specificity and particularity why the NTA allegedly removed Harry from NTA membership. :eek: for trying to rectify the financial situation where the NTA allegedly owed the Crains $49,000.00 :eek: