1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Rick Krane, Kathie and Myself want to say thank you!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by [email protected], Feb 24, 2013.

1. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

Kathie and Rick wanted to share in the past year and all of its opportunity for fun and education with all of you. A letter was sent out to the members of the site and all the fishhead who share their time with us. there were over 50 winners starting from Friday until 9Pm tonight EST. Thank all of you for your patience while all the winnings got process. There is a Free DVD still playing for members. it is free so if your not signup up and don't want to watch the Oscars then you can watch Rick paint a fish. Type in the word anniversary in the search bar if you didn't get a letter last week. I hope you all had fun and had a chance to win free stuff. if you didn't win watch the movie for free! ;) its not qite 9 EST yet so there is time for 1 more winner I guess or just watch the movie. Did Brad Jones win something? ;D I know you did! 8)
    See ya all next week!
    Jillian

2. boarzhead

boarzhead God created man... Samuel Colt made them equal!

Thank you for all you guys do. I didn't win anything but that doesn't matter for all the free stuff you do. I just got done watching free bluegill vid. Great work as always. Thank you again.... Jay

3. Paul C

Paul C New Member

I didn't get a letter......:(

4. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

So sorry Paul! you are on the subscribed list I just checked. I'll send you a test letter. I'm sure you checked your junk mail just in case. For anyone who wished to receive a news letter from us just make sure your subscribe box is checked on the bottom of your profile account page on the site. I'm sure you know we work here some times 7 days a week and lots of hours to make sure things run as smooth as possible but there will be moments. If you ever have a problem write me or Rick and I know it will be addressed. There will be other contest and give aways this year so watch for your news letter. :)

5. Hi Jillian, can you check for me too, I didnt get a letter either.

Thanks,
    Matt

6. Paul C

Paul C New Member

We must be on the "B" list Matt. ;D

7. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

Matts on the A- list, Paul your on your very own special list we have just for you 8)

8. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

I have Chris Zecco looking into it. I know we got a huge responder back that did but if you didn't please write me and let me know at [email protected] so I can check it against your email. I may have to ask Rick to do another anniversary weekend ;D

9. Yay! I got the test email, thanks Jillian

10. Paul C

Paul C New Member

I did TOO!!!!

A very special list just for ME???? Makes me feel special and warm and fuzzy and........

11. JE

JE Well-Known Member

I copied and pasted the email address you gave above Jill, but get an "undeliverable" message back ?
    No letter for me either.
    John

12. boarzhead

boarzhead God created man... Samuel Colt made them equal!

I didn't get the letter either. gonna check profile but I have gotten letters in past.

13. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

So Sorry again for the issue with the newsletters I talked to Chris and he said that you are better off having the HTML option chosen rather then the TEXT option on the newsletter. So check the box in your personal profiles. :)

14. tracy

tracy coon dogs

never got my email but always on there looking at fish and other goodies you fine just looking around