1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Congrats Jimmy Willard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by MRN, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Shortly after his daughter Katie wins big with her caribou, including a Breakthrough cover, Jim comes from Minnesota to our Wisconsin Show and among the several awards he took, won the WASCO Award and the prestigious Breakthrough Award for Judges Best of Show with his phenomenal mule deer! Great job my friend!!

Big congrats to everyone at the show! There were some AMAIZING pieces this year, personally I think it was one of the best shows we have ever had as far as quality eye-catching mounts and our new location was a huge success! We had many new members join this year, and thats what it takes to make a great association even better, so I'd also like to thank our new members!

Thanks to all our Judges and all the people at our Association who make these shows a hit!

Mikey

2. Congratulations dad! So very happy for you! Your mount looks great, but that cape.....that's the best part! :)

Katie

3. dakotabill

dakotabill Member

Yes Congrats Buddy, Glad to see that piece get the recognition it deserved. Wish I could have been there to witness it and to hang with the Wisconsonites but my liver is thanking me.lol. Good job to you to Mikey I heard you had some outstanding pieces as well, hope to see them and catch up with you at The World Show.

4. JEJ

JEJ Active Member

PA
    As much as I like these types of posts giving recognition for a great piece, they are frustrating to read and try and invision the piece without ever seeing it. Anyone have pics of it?

5. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Theres another wisconsin show post just below this one. Theres a link to the pics in it. Hey them Willards got some talent!

6. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

Here is the photo from Facebook.

[​IMG]

7. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Wow. That is a Beautiful Piece of Artwork there. Congrats Jimmy. Well done.

8. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

Congrats Jimmy, very beautiful mount!

9. Riverland

Riverland New Member

Nice job Jim. Pretty nice to go next door and get the good stuff.

10. Congrats Jim! Very nice :D

11. Congrats Jim !! It was nice to meet you and to see the beautiful mounts you had on display. You have a great artistic style to be very proud of and it shined with the Muley top to bottom.

12. Thanks for the nice compliments. Also like to thank Wisconsin Taxidermy Association. Their organization is what we all strive for. You do a fantastic job! Even tho you're Cheeseheads, you treated this Viking fan great.

Jim

13. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

That is awesome!!! Congrats.

14. Matt

Matt Active Member

Congrats Jimmy! That is a beautiful mulie!

15. MRTaxidermy

MRTaxidermy Past President of the N.E.A.T.

Congratulations Jim...way to go! Looking forward to seeing you and Vicki again this June! Best wishes my friend!!