1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Letter I sent to the NTA board, my address to you the readers, and John Belluchi

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by antlerman, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Subject:Do You Want This As An NTA Member?

Cc:
    This is the e-mail drafted by John Belluchi and sent to Bill Haynes who circulated it amongst the board and others.

So, do you want this thing as an NTA member? I certainly do not! True, I have not been a member for several years and have been considering rejoining, but the last thing I want is this known and convicted criminal in the NTA. He is a degenerate, and a convicted child rapist. He raped a 12-year old little girl! This is the bastard making all the noise over on the Manson Family Forums - aka Taxidermy.net. This is the degenerate sonofabitch who has the gall to stand in judgement of others! This is the creep who is collecting money and demanding copies of everybody's business. Tell him to piss off ... plain and simple. The NTA does not need his ilk in the organization!!! Pedophiles like him have a recidivism rate that is at 85% or higher ... that means before you know it, he will strike out at another child again. Do you want him in the NTA, attending conventions where families come to gather WITH THEIR CHILDREN? I don't think you want to risk being his venue for his next attack ... or as he refers to it "a mistake" ... really ... a mistake? Picking up the wrong fork in a restaurant is a mistake ... putting his junk inside a little girl was a deliberate act of a depraved bastard!!!

This is my follow up letter to the Board after receiving the above in an e-mail. With 4 attached documents, then my letter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dear Members of the Board

While I’m sure all are aware that my application for membership is being upheld by HQ until a decision of the board is made concerning my application, I wanted to pass along to you my pertinent documents that may effect your decision. Attached you will find a letter in my behalf that granted me permission to dwell with my wife and minor stepson. I will also add that I am currently also residing with my 4 year old granddaughter which my wife has custody of. Next you will find a document alleging a false accusation made against me by my deceased father-in-law in protest to the granting of my wife and I’s permission to live together. Note the finding as “unfounded”. This is not my first time of meeting and facing opposition. Next you will find my release from Sex Offender Treatment. Please note that the required standard treatment time is 3 years after release from prison. You will note that my treatment time was under one year. My release date was Aug. 28, 2002. This is due in part to my 5 years of therapy while incarcerated. I was even asked to complete my associates degree and become employed by the state to teach other offenders how to remain offense free. A job I declined. Finally you will note a document releasing me from having to register as a sex offended within the State of Illinois. I hope you will note that I have passed every test placed before me. Now You will stand as my judge and jury concerning my application for membership. It is with these documents presented that I hope you find me exceptable for membership, and not deny me based on some nasty e-mail originated by John Belluchi and circulated by Bill Haynes.

I will also inform you that my conviction was improper from the beginning. I was charged with a crime that 1) I did not commit and 2) a charge that wasn’t even on the books at the time. I did not have the funds needed to properly fight the charges before being sentenced. A trial never even took place. There was no evidence against me. What the state did have was a wife whom I had caught in a motel in Iowa with her then boss and she got her story in first to me wrongfully touching her daughter. Her boss was the owner of a photography studio, Who in fact did the promotional work for the then States Attorney who just happened to be my neighbor. He removed himself from the case and a different prosecutor was brought in. Somehow my court appointed attorney and the prosecutor struck a deal and I was sentenced to 11 years in prison. I was the last case ever held at the old courthouse. While they were deciding my fate, records and equipment was being moved out of the courthouse and by late afternoon it was a pile of rubble from the wrecking ball. I guess they were in a hurry to get me out of there. Once in prison I studied Law and began to appeal my own case. The Judge found my appeal to have merit and granted me a retrial. However, the county had elected a new and different States Attorney than the one who had previously removed himself from the case and this new attorney passed the case off to the Attorney General of Illinois. The Attorney General refused to prosecute the case and thru it back into the lap of the County States Attorney. As I stated, there was no evidence against me. Just "he said", "she said". It was an election year and the current States Attorney agreed to release me from prison if I would go quietly and not sue the county or the state for wrongful incarceration. I agreed. Remember that courthouse being leveled? While the new one was being built all the old records were being stored in a warehouse with a leaky roof. No records were salvageable. But, in truth, there was nothing to salvage. But what wasn’t removed was my sex offender status with the state. Had they removed that, someone besides me would have been investigating that states attorney’s office for mishandling of the case.

Now I hope that helps explain to you why we are where we are today, and how I got here, along with why I was granted an early release from treatment, why I was granted permission to live with my minor stepchildren, and why I was offered a job with the state sex offender treatment facility, and why I was granted an early release from prison. Unfortunately, most of this took place off the record, so the record will show that I molested my 12 year old stepdaughter. An event that did not happen. For the most part, the case was tried in the newspapers. Never in a courtroom. My current wife and mother of 4 children has been my greatest asset to my new life. She was friends with my ex wife and knew she had lied about the whole thing. She has helped me restore my life to a somewhat normal level, and trusts me with all 6 of our children and all 6 of our grandchildren. Now you have ALL the information. I trust you will judge me accordingly and hopefully grant my application for membership into the NTA.

Sincerely;
    Tim Thacker

And now my note to John Belluchi.

John, I told you long ago that you did not want this fight. But in your ignorance and narcissism you have set out to slander me and degrade me at every turn. Now it's my turn. No more warnings, might be tomorrow. Stop the charade John. You are a broke ass nothing on Welfare. You think I'm good at digging into the NTA.....pftt. You could have ended this long ago, but no. You have pushed and pushed and now you have pushed too far.

2. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

3. tommy70

tommy70 New Member

???talk about airing laundry..all this for the NTA. ???

4. antlerman

Tommy, I've had enough. Most on here know about my past. It has been posted so many times by Belluchi even I have lost track. I hope this sets the record straight once and for all, for everyone. It is what it is, and it ain't what it ain't. I've never ran or allowed myself to be chased off. I stand, therefore I am. I'm tired of the lies, the attacks, and the slanderous attempts by John to discredit me. It will happen no longer.

5. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    I find it funny that Belluchi bad mouths this great forum but has no problems when he wants to try & sell some of his reference albums on here !! Guess its o.k. then ::)

6. tommy70

tommy70 New Member

Goodluck Antlerman-bill.. I would be doing the same also !! keeping this short!

7. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

Once again John Belliuci has hit a new low! Kudos John for showing just how much a brain dead asshole you really are! Go join the Crains and their side show, become a board member and you too can be buried along with the other garbage that resides there now

8. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

John just called everyone......

**all the noise over on the Manson Family Forums - aka Taxidermy.net.**

Wow John, REALLY?

Kerby...

9. Gunny

Gunny Old Timer

well this post just broke the replies to view ratio record.

OK 400+ of you wont ask so I will.
    What happened Antlerman?
    Were you sleep walking or something?

10. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Gunny, it becomes painfully obvious, you haven't read a single thing Tim just posted, have you. NOTHING happened. He was jailed without a trial on hearsay evidence without anyone investigating. When they realized the mistake, he was freed and his record expunged. Damn, you could have gotten all that from his initial post.

11. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Probably because the other 400 + took the time to read what he wrote...

"... my conviction was improper from the beginning. I was charged with a crime that 1) I did not commit and 2) a charge that wasn’t even on the books at the time. I did not have the funds needed to properly fight the charges before being sentenced. A trial never even took place. There was no evidence against me. What the state did have was a wife whom I had caught in a motel in Iowa with her then boss and she got her story in first to me wrongfully touching her daughter. "

I dont think he meant sleep walking.

12. antlerman

Gunny, I pray nothing like this ever happens to you, or one of your sons, or a son-in-law, or a grandson, or even a dear friend. You, (they) will spend a lifetime trying to clear your (their) name, to no avail. It will follow you the rest of your(their) days on this earth. But, even with that said, I would ask you to not be stupid right now, please. I've done very well up to this point in time to control myself thanks greatly in part to my years of therapy and anger management techniques. The woman who did this to me lives a mere 15 miles from me and yet I have allowed her to live in peace. Don't think she's too scared of me harming her, do you? But I must tell you that John Belluchi has caused something in me to snap, and where I am is not a good place for me to be right now. So please, no more stupid ass comments. This is something that has altered my life, and my families life forever and we are forced to deal with it on a daily basis. I don't think it's anything to laugh about, or be sarcastic about. There has been a lot of events that have lead up to this post. Years of ridicule, torment, meanness, slander, and down right hatred coming at me from one John Belluchi. Now, I've had enough, and my post has been years in the making. Now I'm past my tolerance point. Ask the moderators. I've put up with a lot. I'm not putting up with any more.

13. BDrake

BDrake Active Member

Since this has been brought up.
    Has your daughter come forward and told family members that it was all a lie and that you did nothing>
    Some people will believe you and some will not.Regardless of anything less than a letter from the Governor, and we all know that will never happen
    You were convicted,but it does look strange on the States part afterthat. I did not read anything specific that exonerates you from the conviction in the documents that you provided, unless I missed something?
    I am on the fence, I can see both sided, Yes fathers have assaulted there daughters, and daughters have lied about being assaulted.

14. You Have my support Tim,

Gregg Ielfield

15. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

Tim, its funny that John would mention your past, wasn't he the one who was sending really nasty letters to Johnaton when he was younger (the young kid that used to work for MP aka brushwolf)???

Maybe MP can elaborate more on that one.

Also, he constantly bitches about taxidermy.net but when he gets removed he whines and cries about getting another chance so he comes back and pulls the same crap as always.

16. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

BDrake, your comments aren't much better than Gunny's.

Tim, some people are born stupid and spend their lives getting dumber. You know who your friends are and we aren't on any 'fences". Bellucci is an ass-clown and certifiable. He and Bill Haynes have a lot in common.

17. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

Tim and anyone else reading this thread, there is only ONE thing in the WORLD that is worse than someone molesting a child and that is getting accused of molesting a child and being innocent of the crime. I'm sorry Tim that you had to go through what you have all the while being innocent. It would make me one bitter SOB. I had a buddy that went through something similar and the problem is all the woman has to do is say "abuse" and the authorities are coming after you, no questions asked. It's a shame that some women have used this as a weapon....

Keep a cool head Tim, it will serve you better in the long run....You have my support!!!!

18. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

I wanna hear Beluga's response!!!

19. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Yes Ted, when Jonathan was 14, fixing to turn 15 John sent him a scathing PM after Jonathan had made a comment John did not like calling him 'a little [expletive deleted]' and a 'little closet f ag'. John defended himself saying that he did not know it was a kid even though it was in his profile and John kept referring to him as 'little'.

John insists it must be let go though because he apologized to the kid, although Jonathans dad always lamented that he found it strange Belluci never called him. Jonathans dad stayed with us two weeks ago and even asked then 'when am I going to get a chance to meet and crush that old man in Ohio that called my boy a fag & told him he sucked [expletive deleted]?'....... even with Johns appoligy to the kid, it's not over. If Brushwolfs dad ever does meat John it's going to be really bad.

But John has another young target now, it's Daniel M., I guess the recidivism rate of an Internet child bully is 100%.

As far as the 'Manson Family Forums' go, that is the only way John ever refers to this site outside of it's pages......

20. txoutdoors

txoutdoors Active Member

X2. He was on last night at 10:30 pm....after this was posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.