1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Letter I sent to the NTA board, my address to you the readers, and John Belluchi

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by antlerman, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Just some more to add to an already unbelievable story.

Only July 3rd, 2002 right before my release on Aug. 28th, 2002........while incarcerated, I suffered a major heart attack that required 5 bypasses. Now I will tell you this...when incarcerated, little medical attention is given. I have seen many die simply from unattended to medical conditions. There was no question in the minds of the nursing staff and the prison staff that I was in trouble and was about to die. The lieutenant on duty asked me, Mr. Thacker.......if I get you to the hospital, will you promise me that you will behave for me? I looked at him kind of strangely I guess, and said Yes Sir. With that I was whisked away in an ambulance to the Carbondale, Illinois Prairie Heart Institute. The finest heart facility in the midwest. I don't know why I was taken care of while others were left to die, but I was. Can you explain that to me? My only answer is that God was looking out for me. I am 10 years post op, and doing well. Had I been at home, I probably would have been dead. The guards saw my behavior and condition and saved my life, while others were allowed to die. Yes, I do believe ALL things happen for a reason. I can't help but believe them finding favor with me was anything short of a miracle, and I was where I needed to be on that day for someone to save my life. When I returned to the prison I was placed in the infirmary and treated like a dignitary. I can't explain it all. But I know in my heart that if I had not been where I was, I wouldn't be here today bouncing my grand kids on my knee. No, I am not bitter. I am grateful. So in some sort of twisted way, I am grateful for my incarceration. Sounds crazy doesn't it. I guess God wasn't done with me yet. ;)

2. Gunny

Gunny Old Timer

You got that right.

Tim a few years back you made reference to some terrible mistakes you made in your past that you have paid for, and have basically seen the errors of your ways. And now we have the entire town throwing parties and parades for you where the entire Sheriff Dept. comes out to pat you on the back? Or were you referring to a different event. I was going to just let it go, but this thing has pretty much jumped the shark. Just curious.

3. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Gunny, its all made up, hes lying. You busted us all, clever as you are. Is THAT good enough for you???

4. Gunny

Gunny Old Timer

Not like that at all Bill.
    I have no doubt there is a shred of truth somewhere in that novel.
    But as BDrake called it. The documents posted only support the fact that someone was convicted of a crime, and then carried through with their probationary obligations.
    Guilty or not. This entire story is BS.
    Just saying.

To the support group!
    Let the beatings begin.
    I have big shoulders.

5. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

This entire story is BS.

Gunny, that is about enough. First off, I don't owe you an explanation for anything. Secondly, the story is true. Every bit of it. Thirdly, I have received pm's and e-mails from others sharing their stories with me, thanking me for having the courage to post this and share with them, as they too have faced similar hurdles. Some their own children. So Dude, listen up. You go off and believe what you wish. It makes me no difference one way or the other, but evidently there are others that needed to hear my story. Since you aren't one of them, take your bad attitude, your desire to call me a liar, and your BS on down the road and let those that needed to hear my story find faith, hope, and encouragement in it. You are the kind of guy that would kick a guy if given the chance. I just got done responding to a man whose sons was accused of a similar crime. The girl confessed before it was too late for him, but he was already ruined and turned to bad drugs due to his osterization within the community. People like YOU. He went to rehab and his life is on the right track now Gunny. I'm just glad there wasn't someone like you there to kick his teeth out when he needed help. Whats the matter Gunny? You got some skeletons you are afraid to expose? One thing I always found about guys like you.....They were always the guilty ones hiding behind some shield of projection towards others. Is that what you are doing Gunny? Projecting your sin towards me? Well it ain't gonna work so take your opinion and your sarcasm somewhere else. I ain't trying to hear it. The next chapter will be about the death of my daughter and how I failed to deal with it and the mistakes I made that effected my family. You gonna find fault with that too? Or are you not guilty of that? I see you Gunny. I see right thru you. Why don't you tell us your story. Come on Dude. Lay your heart and soul out here and let me kick it around a bit for you.

6. Gunny

Gunny Old Timer

This story start to finish is truly unbelievable. Your words not mine.
    I'm not kicking nobody. And nothing personal, I just don't believe your story. Because it is unbelievable.

Have a good day!

7. Tim, I appreciate your explainations and am glad things have worked out for you. Good luck in the future and with what you're trying to do with the NTA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.