1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Late lunch on a sunny afternoon..

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by dsbragg, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Two years now that we let her and her sister go in the back yard. Still coming to visit every day for pecans. I get some good pic's of her in trade.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Big Mike

Big Mike Member

Wow! great pic's thanks for sharing.

3. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Great references, Dennis. Is that your little friend?

4. Yes John, same one. Stayes in the back yard, is a little over an acer. Comes every day and gets a few pecans and goes on about her day. Can go out and call her up to, she is cool.

5. Slate Run

Slate Run Member

Great pics Dennis

6. buckmasters243

buckmasters243 Active Member

Great Pictures I'll use them for reference

7. Allie

Allie Active Member

Thanks again, Dennis, I love these posts. Wish I had a friend like that, but I'm afraid my dog would eat her.

8. Allie, my Jack Russlle thinks I sleep with the enemy.. :)

9. SD Cowgirl

SD Cowgirl New Member

That's awesome!

10. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

I can vouch for this I saw her myself,It was so cool to watch her come eat without a care in the world.They are defiantly spoiled LOL

11. dennis, my wife wanted a jack r. but told her i didnt want the darn thing terrorizing my great dane! dang they got a ton of energy

12. They do Skulley but they sure are great little dogs. Mine tracks well, found a good GA buck for me that I had hit a bit back from where I needed to. Catches moles, mice, rats, possum, lizards, and chases anything else that moves...lol. She will see buzzards or hawks, hell any big bird flying over and before you know it she is running down the neighborhood looking up barking at the bird.

13. well, let's see....................seamus sits on the couch in MY spot even when i am already there. eats 12 cups of food a day, runs under my legs and knocks me over and uses me as his favorite chew toy. maybe i should have opted for the smaller dog?

hope the wife dont see this

[​IMG]

14. lol..very cool. We have neighbors that have two just like him. My daughter used to ride them like a horse.

Here is our Daisy, she is squirrel huntin.. :)

[​IMG]

15. lol must be bird watching! so what's going on with those ears?

16. Nothing, they are folded forward and just looks funny in the pic. She is quite the character..

[​IMG]

17. Yeah. They sure are the star of the show aren't they?

18. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

Not much better in this world than a good dog...they trump most everything else. Love her face Dennis especially the one white eye....that Dane looks more like a pony than a dog, man those guys are big. Great dogs too.

19. dennis i think you need to re-hydrate. her left eye seems to be lower than her right. man, she looks happy n clean. right now the yard is soft and it looks like a horse has been all over the yard, i have to roll the divits as the yard firms up or it's a real pain in the but when i mow. king seamus (shey-mus for you non irish folk) bids you good day!

20. I had a pet squirrel. I bottle raised it. My husband logs and brought it home. I never kept it captive after it was weaned but it started running with the ones in the back yard and lost interest in us. I still see it and it will let me get close but I can't pet him anymore. :( He loved hanging on the screen like that too.