1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Sometimes you gotta get in where you fit in....

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Mar 2, 2013.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

George, the feeling is mutual. Brian and I are tired as heck tonight, he callS it exhausted! LOL I've put a lot of miles on my body since Friday morning, but I wouldn't change a damn thing! The time we spent with you & Connie and then John and Carol is just what I needed, Shasta does have a pretty good ol' guy there too, what a great couple!

I'm gonna help Brian here for two days and then head to the Pennsylvania show Wednesday and fly back to Texas Sunday evening. Between yesterday and today I have 3 more Axis and 3 more ducks that will be waiting on me Monday morning when I show back up to work..... plus whatever drops the rest of the week. People often ask how I do not get burned out as much as me and my helper put through my little shop...... this is how, just shut that son of a gun down for a week and get the hell out of town and go see great friends, learn a little in the process and live life! It's better than any alcohol I've ever drank or any drug I have put into my system.

I swear the 24 hours Brian and I spent visiting yalls family has done wonders for my stress and nerves...... it was just what the doctor ordered!

2. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    I remember many years ago on the old Forum I always pictured George as being a fat, tall, mean, old, ogre.

George isn't really that tall after all! :eek:

;) :p

3. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

LOL Ron I love you too. Michael is 6'1" or more I'd guess. Try again and you'll see all your dreams came true.

4. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    I love you too George but I thought we agreed to not discuss our relationship in public till we were both comfortable with it! ;D :-* :-*

5. quest

quest Member

Utah
    Nice!!!

6. ladyarcher726

ladyarcher726 2012: 1st & best of category

great picture guys! :D

7. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Wow! That's one quote I would have never seen coming especially concerning George and Micheal. Isn't there a biblical reference to something like this happening? "The Lion is laying with the Loon". That may not be 100% dead on? ;)

8. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Now THAT explains why you flunked out of undertaker school. LMAO

9. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

There Ya go! Can't get nothing over on you! :D

10. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

I had a hell of a good time! I have wanted to go to George's place for years.
    George and Connie I need to Thank You for the hospitality you showed me.
    I know it was just burgers and shop talk but after the phone call I received about my Grandfather
    passing just before arriving, having good friends around really helped.
    Thanks to all of you.

11. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Sorry to hear about your Grandfather Brian. We buried the last of my Dad's 3 brother's on Sat. on his 76th birthday. Their all gone now. Now it's me and my cousin's that are the older generation. Us and our kids are all that's left. And George.

12. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Oh yeah? Well tell that Chia Pet Marty McFly called and he wants his vest back!