1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking for frozen hearts

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Damesaber, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Damesaber

Damesaber If you have a fetus for sale, please let me know!

I'm hoping to get my hands on a bunch of frozen hearts. I've got a bunch of domestic animals (pigs, sheep, cow, chicken, turkey, goose, etc). I'm looking for more wild animal hearts. I'm hoping to find someone who I can get quite a few from at once (to make the shipping worth it). Raccoon, opossum, deer, beaver, squirrel, wild cats, etc.
    Please PM me and let me know what you have (or can get within a month or so), and what you're looking for price wise.
    Thanks!
    -D

2. Looking for Raw or already preserved?

3. Damesaber

Damesaber If you have a fetus for sale, please let me know!

Raw hopefully. I've got a few preservation techniques I'd like to try on them myself :)

4. Alij

Alij New Member

What is the best way to preserve a heart? I have a Lion heart in Formalin and would like to get it preserved better. What are my options? and can the color be added back?

Thanks

5. Heart, really?
    I have a deer heart, I think from my big mule deer, we were going to eat, but if you want it,
    you may have it. I can ship it express mail overnight. It may not be what you want, it
    has been cut off for eating, not really for preserving. Next season you can surely get a lot of hearts,
    from what ever people hunt. deer, elk, antelope, any other critters. Oh, I have a bobcat in the
    freezer and a coyote, that we have not skinned yet, if you want the heart meat out of them....
    Call me and we can talk.
    Bob Jungman
    Fresno Ca.
    (559) 269-3336
    [email protected]

Always glad to help.
    Bob.

6. LastShot

LastShot Member

we have some pheasent and turkey hearts if interested thanks Dano