1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BOTW #7 2013

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by ryan rhodes, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Jason R

Jason R Ph# 325-282-2527

Amazing work everyone!!!

2. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Active Member

Nice work everyone and thanks for the compliments!

3. Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara Well-Known Member

Samson,
    Nothing to be ashamed of with that pheasant. Real nice display of the tail too. White Mandrins are pretty.

4. Karin - I really like that pheasant !!, it looks like one I saw from the house earlier this week sitting high and mighty in a highbush cranberry.

Brian - the white mandarins look great on the two tier and I REALLY like what you are doing with the thin cracked ice effect in the habitat.

5. great work everyone

Attached Files:

6. Wood Duck Box...my customer made the box for me!

Attached Files:

7. Nice woodies Cheri! I used to live in Bonners Ferry and enjoyed seeing your work throughout the panhandle.

8. babak

babak Active Member

nice mounts my friends,love those pheasants,Karin and Bryan.Bryan,long time no see here in taxi.net,glad too see ya back here,although i know you always check all comments,eh?

9. dead mount :)

Attached Files:

10. Very nice Woodies and dead mount Birdstuffer! ;)

11. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Active Member

Thanks to all the contributors over the last 2 weeks. Great job everyone!

12. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

fantastic work like allmost, Wolfgang
    Cherie, you did a great job on your waterfowl, I love all of them,
    stuffit44, beautiful pheasant and excellent base,

Rainer

13. wings II

wings II New Member

Ryan,

Thanks for volunteering your time to make BOTW a success. Great Job hosting Sir! :)

I have hollared at Igor, he is in and out but will be the host for the next 2 week period and should be starting the thread when he gets to a computer. :)

Thanks - Matt

14. fireduck

fireduck Member

The first couple of picture with the water scene, can someone explain the base lay out, the underneath the plex glass, to me it looks all black.
    I'm getting ready to do a water scene and just was wondering on what I should add for color and vegetation.