1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New way??? For NTA

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by millardtaxi, Mar 5, 2013.

1. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I haven't counted them out to that extent yet, but I think there are approx 490 Lifetime members. I have a separate list of those.

2. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

I agree. However if they have any news or updates to what is going on or what they may be offering, if they had something written up, the state could pass on the information. Even promoting an event, training or show sponsored by a National organization like the NTA or UTA. This would be a way for a state to support them, not help them run it.

3. But the 850 includes the lifetime members.

Gregg

4. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

I suppose this means that the UTA now has more members than the NTA. I received my membership card and I'm number 859.

5. Huntress

Huntress Member

Aren't nonprofits covered by whistleblower protections? If so any board member helping with the investigation would be protected. If some sort of fraud is uncovered any board member who stood in the way would be culpable and subject to the penalties of an accomplice....same as any public or private corporation.