1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The "Dead Game" topic

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by SharpsShooter-[RO], Mar 10, 2013.

1. huntnut78

huntnut78 Member

That coffe table is killer!

2. Riverland

Riverland New Member

That coffee table is one of the coolest bird mounts I have ever seen. Don't do many now but I used to do about 300 wholesale birds a year and that table kicks a$$ !

3. Last Nov a (new) customer called me and asked if i can do a bird in dead game pose, he has a picture to guide the pose he wants, believe it or not the picture was Jim McNamara's black duck posted on the first page, well i did his bird a bit different. He didn't want any plaque or support wood because someone would make one for him. Today i got the picture with the bird mounted on it.
    [​IMG]

4. WildNatureLuver

WildNatureLuver New Member

[​IMG]

5. divrhntr

divrhntr New Member

this is my second dead mount . personal piece . jack miner band on the hen mally. i like dead mlount that show a story of the field, such as this one with the birds hanging on an old fence post in a cut corn field... i also thing the posistion of the head has a lot to do with weither or not they look "dead"

Attached Files:

6. oldboar

oldboar Taxidermy...do the impossible:)

Absolutely beautiful work gentlemen. Dead moments have every bit of relevancy and taxidermy as "live looking ones ". Art in my book thank you so much for sharing!!!!