1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NTA Board Nominations

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Tri-Ponds Taxidermy, Mar 11, 2013.

1. I received My notice today in mail that I am not eligible to run for a board seat.
    We should hear soon if anyone else was not.
    Thanks to those that wanted me nominated & on the board.

Gregg Ielfield

PS: reason given was that I was not a member for 2 consecutive yrs, Lifetime Judge did not count.

2. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog Stay Classy

What reason were you given for not being eligible?

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Why not Gregg? It's nor like you assaulted a woman in Pennsylvania or anything...... wait, when you do that the NTA kicks out the person reporting the assault and renominates the assailant.

4. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

PS: reason given was that I was not a member for 2 consecutive yrs, Lifetime Judge did not count.

We kind of suspected that, but it was worth the try. In 2014 we'll take another run at it. We'll now wait and see what they tell Fred. A LT member although his name does not appear on the membership list and a refund was never given.

5. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

If you want the NTA to be run fairly and honestly we need to follow the rules also. The two year rule is legit.

6. Your right Finazducks,
    But when I saw my name listed on 12' membership I asked some people what they thought. I have also been getting Outlook all along so , we decided to see if a lifetime judge member had any pull. Now we know it does not.
    Thanks.
    Gregg Ielfield

7. Paul C

Paul C New Member

At least you're still a "Lifetime member" of the Judges Association. I was one of the ORIGINAL members of the judges association, was at the FIRST meeting in Spokane, and my Judge's status was revoked when I resigned my Board seat. :-[

8. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

Greg the comment I made was not to slight you in the least. I just don't want our actions to be what we have been seeing in the past. Wild Bill and others create rules as they go. Frankie is the best at it, with a little coaching, I'm sure.
    Paul you should demand to be reinstated. Resigning from the board should in no way affect your membership or your judges status.

9. Paul ,
    I have read the minutes & I cannot find where your Lifetime Judge membership was Revoked or you were Expelled. Hmmm.
    It's little things like this that snow ball to what is wrong now.
    BUT there is light at the end of the tunnel. !!!!

Gregg Ielfield

10. Paul C

Paul C New Member

NO....no discussion or notification of it whatsoever. BUT.......my name mysteriously disappeared off the list. I believe Ken Walker's name also disappeared about the same time. Which, coincidentally, was about the time we both started the UTA. How's that for a "hmmmm......"?

11. Instructor

Instructor Member

I also resigned my puppet seat and along with Ken Walker , was told that I would NEVER judge an NTA Show ,thats when Mr. Joel Edwards was in bed with Headquarters.I was one of the Mal Contents and the UTA's 1st Chairman of the Board so that didn't set very well with the political click.I am also an NTA Lifetime member and an NTA lifetime judge but that hasn't stopped me from judging and sharing my knowledge throughout the Taxidermy Industry where it really counts.

12. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

I don't believe I was ever a certified judge with the NTA because I never applied as such. I think I'm still a lifetime member. If not that would be kinda sad.

13. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Ken you do appear on the membership list as a Lifetime member, but not as a Life Judge.

14. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

NTA Judges Association...........hmmmmmm? Is that a nonprofit or for profit Association ;D ;D ;D maybe Mister Bill will come on and enlighten us :)

15. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Ok, that's good.