1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WEST VIRGINIA TAXIDERMY ASSOCIATION CONVENTION

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Lone Wolf Taxidermy, Mar 12, 2013.

1. The 27th Annual WVTA Convention and Competition will be April 19 - 21, 2013. Our location is the Days Hotel and Convention Center in Flatwoods, WV. Located just off I-79 at exit 67. Days Hotel and Convention Center offers great rooms with many hotel amenities such as indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, weight and workout rooms, a great restaurant, WiFi Internet and each morning a buffet style breakfast all FREE for all that attend the convention. For reservations call 1-866-700-7284. Tell them you are with the WVTA.

WVTA judges for our competition will be Vincent Fleming - WT Deer, Ashley Barrett - Game Heads/Mammals, Terry Weick - Birds/Fish and Ella Haddix - Art Division ( Flat/3-D/Photography).

Vincent, Ashley and Terry will be presenting seminars in their respective fields of expertise along with seminars by Paul Cales- PRO-1 Performance Chemicals, Keith Daniels - Arlington Cape, Rick Dunlap, Vince Spellane and Michael P. Schlabach.

WVTA will as always have our great raffles. The Deck of Cards Raffle for the 18V Dewalt Drill and SawzAll Combo and the $500 CASH Raffle among others.

We will have our great Live Auction and Silent Auction.

Information on the convention is available on the WVTA website and will be continually updated weekly. You can Pre-Register by printing the Membership/Registration Form on the Become a Member page of the site.

WVTA website is www.wvtaxidermy.com

You may also contact me here or call 304-915-0055

So load up and come on over and join us in April !!

2. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

Looking forward to it!

3. Look forward to seeing you at show Shane.

4. Come Monday it one month down the road. We really appreciate everyone that have called and emailed so far for information. Anyone that has questions about the convention feel free to contact me...I'll be glad to help.

5. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Barker's Taxidermy

Looking forward to the working vacation. lol

6. Lots of work...Lots of fun....

7. Load up and come on over boys and girls.....great seminars ... plenty of vendors.... lots of super auction items and the friendliest atmosphere around along with a very competitive competition.

8. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

I'm going to try and make it. No promises, I haven't made it to a couple already that I wanted too. I heard you guys have a ton of fun at your show and I haven't been to our property there in about 4 to 6 years.

9. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

Would love to meet you in person Psycho! Hope that you can make it, you will have a great time!

10. Shane...I finally got to meet Dan at the Michigan show and for a scrubby ole lizard guy....He is a class act....:)

And he is a dyed in the wool St. Louis Cards fan .... don't get much better than that !!

11. Billy, The coveted Artisan award was shipped today. Keep in touch and please post a pic of the winner. Dale

12. dbess

dbess New Member

Counting down the days!!!

13. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

Can't wait...see you soon Billy!

14. Next week we light the fuse and turn it loose....."Load up and come on over" !!!!

15. One week and counting....

16. This is it .... 3 days to got and we light the fuse on the 27th Annual....See ya there !!