1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Coyote Taxidermist

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Boudreaux, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Boudreaux

Boudreaux New Member

I have been looking for a taxidermist for a Black coyote I snared this year and I am not having much luck. After looking though the list of taxidermist on this site, I found someone but they seem not to want to return phone calls. So I am here, I hope someone here can recommend a good coyote taxidermist or someone might want to mount it. I am willing to ship the coyote frozen so it doesn't have to be locally. I am looking to spend around grand for a life size mount. So if some one can lend me a hand I would appreciate it, I have been looking for a while with not much luck.

Thanks,
    Boswell

Attached Files:

2. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

Nice coyote... Above in the right hand corner here is a quick link box... If you go to Taxidermists it will list them by state, and you can see the quality of the work... Perhaps you can find someone local to you or maybe find someone not so local.. but it will give you all the lnks to everyones websites and such :)

Good luck

3. Nina, those are some really gorgeous coyotes! ;D

4. Matt

Matt Active Member

Here's a black yote I did not too long ago. You can see more of my work on my site if you are interested.

Attached Files:

5. LightsOut

LightsOut New Member

Really nice work Matt.

6. Matt

Matt Active Member

Thanks LO, here's another small female

Attached Files:

7. silverbuck

silverbuck New Member

Beautiful eye work Matt !! 8)

8. Dan Taylor

Dan Taylor Member

I would go with Matt he is really good.I been to his shop and He's very good.

9. Curt

Curt Family Life member of the NTA

Can't say enough about Matt's work. Been a huge fan of his eye work for years. Not taking anything away from Nina, her work is second to none as well. Long story short, you have found your taxidermists...

10. Matt

Matt Active Member

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. Bobby, here is the pose I was talking about.

Attached Files:

11. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Nice work Matt