1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

West Virginia..... are you ready to Rock & Roll the Michael P. way?!?!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Mar 18, 2013.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Just got my flights confirmed and I will be putting on a beginner deer head mounting seminar Friday April 19th and a pedestal altering/pedestal habitat seminar Saturday the 20th.

For everybody wanting to attend my Friday seminar I will be mounting one of my customers heads and shipping it back. That way you know it's giving all I got! LOL You are not going to pick up blue ribbon winning tips from me or hear me pronounce every muscle known in a deer' body. What you will get though is many tips and strategies that will allow you to put out some unique customer work. With me, it's all about the Benjamins, not 50 cent ribbons. Let's get together and have a good time and learn some time efficient, yet quality skills.

Saturday we're gonna take some plane Jane mannikins and make them look purdy. From table pedestals to wall pedestals. What I want to do here is MAKE YOU MONEY. Now my seminar is free with the price of admission to EVERYBODY at the show, but I want 4 people walking out with $100 habitats made for less than $5. I need people to PM me what kind of mannikin they want to bring and their idea of what they want to do. I'll pick 4, and during this seminar we will create your wish. I'll get everybody involved and YOU WILL leave there saying 'I can do that' and make some $$$$$'s!

It's going to be fun for everybody..... so just bring your positive attitude, plaid shorts, white sneakers and an open mind..... let's Rock & Roll this thing, I'll do the rest.

Thank you West Virginia for inviting me to your show, I've heard so many great things about it!

2. Dang Mike....You've upped the ante on your seminars.....That sounds pretty cool.

WVTA is looking forward to having you here. Anyone coming to the show jump in with both feet and take advantage of Mike's offer and talent....if you can't have a great time in a MP @ WV class ... well ya better check your pulse.

Load up and come on over to Wild and Wonderful West Virginia. Days Hotel and Convention Center in Beautiful Downtown Flatwoods, WV I-79 Exit 67 April 19th - 21st !!!

www.wvtaxidermy.com

3. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

You guys are in for a great time.

4. michael p.

Yep Billy, gotta UP the ante! The only things on the bottom are snakes and rocks, gotta stay up! :)

5. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

ME ME ME ME! I don't wear plaid shorts or white sneakers though.

6. michael p.

You will in a month!!!

7. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

I bet its been 10 years, maybe more, since Ive been to that show!

8. Lots of changes and improvements since you were here last Bill.....throw a hide on a deer manikin and come on up.... :)

9. ShastaDonegan

X2

10. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Barker's Taxidermy

Michael are you bringing the ping pong balls? I won't have a woman there to dance for ya either, sorry we'll have to try and get the bartender to entertain you. LOL

11. Artie mags

Artie mags New Member

Im working on making this show since I missed the PA show.Just confirmng the wifes vacation and we are there!!

12. michael p.

TSA banned me from bringing ping pong balls aboard flights 3 years ago :(

Can't wait Artie!

13. dbess

dbess New Member

Will be there, looking forward to it!!

14. Seems those ping pong balls live in "Legend" in the taxidermy circle....LOL

Everybody load up and come on over....It will be great to have you here !!!

15. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    M.P coming to WV?

There goes the neighborhood......

16. michael p.

Heck yeah!!! We're gonna make some Hillbillly stew Texas Style! Y'all got the moonshine, I'm gonna ship up some homemade wine (along with a Texas short hair cape!)

17. ShastaDonegan

I do love moonshine...not sure if I can keep up, James can though!!!

18. NTR

NTR New Member

W.V.
    Can't wait...

19. Just over two weeks to go .... looking forward to Flatwoods!!!

20. Next week we light the fuse and turn it loose....."Load up and come on over" !!!!