1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BOTW #10 2013

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by jeremy, Mar 24, 2013.

1. jeremy

jeremy Have you hugged your snake today!

Wow....Tim, that is a very nice piece. They are beautiful birds.....well done!

Great Chukar, Paul. I have a bird pin full of those little buggers. This time of year the big male is making alot of noise..... your Client will love that mount.

2. bigworm

bigworm Member

Here's what I been working on this week [​IMG]

3. Drake Pintail on ice rock

Attached Files:

4. Great Looking Pintail, Birdstuffer!!! 8) Very clean and smooth

5. Lizardfeathers

Lizardfeathers Thank you for teaching me through your works...

Dang!!! Nice Goldens Tim! :D

6. bulldawg

bulldawg Member

Its been a long time since I posted one up.

Nice work everyone!!
    Hen Pinny

[​IMG]

7. CR

CR New Member

Jbird!!!! My bad!!! I thought you were messing with us!! Ive never seen a bird like that, and those feathers so perfectly matched up!! You guys are amazing!

8. Wouter

Wouter Member

Jbird, how did you make that merganser? common merganser body, red-breasted head and silver pheasant side feathers? Anyway, it looks really nice and close to the real thing. What size did you make it? When I skinned a real chinese merganser last year, I noticed it's about the size of a red-breasted, so a common merganser body may be a bit large for it.

Wouter

9. jeremy

jeremy Have you hugged your snake today!

Bigworm thanks for sharing your Sprig with us, you have done a nice job on him

Cheri....very nice piece you put together, did you do the ice on the rock....I really like the whole set up

Mike...... been a while, its good to hear from you. Thanks for sharing your Mrs Sprig, she looks great

Happy Easter all..........the sun is shining here in NE OR and dinner is cooking. I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday today.

Been a great week this week, thanks one and all for posting you great work.

10. I bought the ice rock from McKenzies. ;)