1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Open Mouth Casting Class w/ Rick Carter UPDATED with set DATES

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by antlerman, Mar 26, 2013.

1. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

What an amazing opportunity!!!

2. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Deposits are starting to come in. It may seem like it's a ways off yet, but it will be here before you know it. Don't miss out on this opportunity. It may not happen again for a very long time, if ever.

3. dave selenke

dave selenke Member

Rick is one of the best in the country, I was able to spend a week with him and just a top notch guy...learned so much, I hope I am able to go again sometime.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. antlerman

Needed to bump this up and remind those who plan to come to start collecting those dead heads.

5. Rick Carter

Rick Carter Administrator

Deposit Received from Ralph Ely.

6. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I am going to unfortunately cancel my reservation, This class is the exact time of the UTA convention which I will be a volunteer at.

7. antlerman

Well, that is just unAmerican. What? A class at Antlerman's without Michael P. We'll miss you buddy but we'll be thinking about you. ;)

8. Twisted.

Twisted. Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

Too bad this is 11 hours away from me!

9. rbear

rbear Well-Known Member

I have not received any information yet so I will assume I will be in the April class?
    Ralph

10. antlerman

Yes Ralph, we need to fill the April class before we can consider the May class. Still need a couple more to fill the April class.

11. Rick Carter

I have 3 deposits in the bank for April 28 through May 2
    They are:
    George Reed
    Ryan Lane
    Ralph Ely

If you wish to attend, please let us know ASAP

12. rbear

rbear Well-Known Member

I took a perfect deer for this class tonight. A very special deer that I have been hunting for the last 4 years. She finally slipped up tonight. A doe with a white strip / blaze on her forehead. Way cool!!!!
    Ralph
    [​IMG]

13. Huggs

Huggs Member

Rick I know I have a red, green, brown color deficiency and i scored 111 on the color exam is that too bad for your type class? How far are motels and restaurants from your shop?

14. antlerman

Yes, Way cool Ralph.

15. Rick Carter

Huggs, It can be done as long as you take things out in the sun and have someone compare colors for you. Food and lodging are nearby.

16. Rick Carter

George Reed
    Ryan Lane
    Please either send me your email or a PM on taxinet. I need to send you some info.

17. rbear

rbear Well-Known Member

Booked a room at this hotel. I would welcome anyone that would like to split the cost of a room.
    Ralph
    http://www.priceline.com/hotel/hotelOverviewGuide.do?key=null&jsk=544a200a464a200a20131229172642f2d021589062&plf=PCLN&static=Y&propID=43412

18. rbear

rbear Well-Known Member

I have found a roommate for the class.
    Ralph

19. antlerman

I have a few extra specimen's if anyone needs them for the class.

20. Rick Carter

Last Call! There is room for 1 more from April 28, 2014 to May 2, 2014 Time to make final plans. 4 spots are confirmed. Tim is good to go.