1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bill Haynes....... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Mar 26, 2013.

1. Crittercoroner

Crittercoroner DUDE, your uselessness is epic!

nj
    Rut Ro Raggy!

Yikes Scooby!

Jeepers Velma!

2. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

Billy you have been busted... Its time for you to resign from the NTA along with the Crain's

Attached Files:

3. quest

quest Member

Utah
    Ouch..........

4. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

The single act of cancelling that card in the name of "saving the NTA money" will probably cost the NTA more money than can be imagined. I know of many people, myself included, who will send in a membership the day after Greg Crain is no longer ED of the NTA.

I feel that the card was cancelled "in spite" rather than for financial reasons.

5. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    Maybe this might refresh your memory Mr. Bill, one divious lie after the other. Greg Crain gets the Academy Award for this act. The only real heartfelt sadness is what you've done to the NTA from the 10 year contracts until now. HQ's, Greg Crain, you and the Board knew where I was during that night of a teleconference that I refuse to dignify as a meeting to this very day.

January 25, 2013

Mr. President:

It is with heartfelt sadness that we found you were unwilling to attend the Special Session Meeting called by the NTA Board of Directors for last night. You were sincerely missed by one and all. As for your request for a copy of the voice recording of the Special Session Meeting you chose not to attend, your request is denied. The NTA Board of Directors, by unanimous vote, decided that the voice recording would be held and not released to anyone without a two-thirds (2/3) affirmative vote from the Board of Directors. Written minutes of the meeting were taken and you will receive a copy as soon as they are completed. I feel confident in saying these minutes will be ready for distribution much sooner than the 6 months the Board has waited for the 2012 Summer Board Meeting minutes.

As for the credit card, when you were authorized to receive a card, I advised you that there were three conditions attached:

1) Prior to using the card you would receive authorization from me as to what you wished to charge

2) The card could be used for NTA business only—no personal items could be charged

3) The credit card bill would be paid in full each month there was usage—no finance charge were to be allowed

When I was advised by American Express that you had made excessive charges to the account, I became concerned. I contacted three past NTA Presidents to discuss the situation with them. I also had two Board Members telephone that same day and I explained the situation to them. All five individuals advised me to cancel the credit card immediately. During the Special Session Meeting last night, I again went over your purchases. The Board agreed I had done the right thing by canceling the card. I deeply regret if this was any inconvenience to you.

Respectfully,

Greg Crain

National Taxidermists Association
    108 Branch Road
    Slidell, LA 70461
    Ph: 985.641.4NTA
    Toll Free: 866.662.9054
    Fax: 985.641.9463
    Email: [email protected]

6. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Is 5 votes from an impromptu poll enough to take disciplinary action against a member?

7. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

So let me get this straight...when you ask what hes supposed to be doing and why he has a job, he says its a very important position to make sure all aspects of the convention site be arranged, thats the job description, yet it seems he thinks HE runs the NTA. yet he says hes not the treasurer. Talk about the inmates running the assylum!

JJ, help us get our NTA back please.

8. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

The sun is setting on the old NTA, but a new dawn is on the horizon. ;)

Those words were sent for you Bill. 8)

9. I thought only the President could call a special session?

"Special Session Meeting called by the NTA Board of Directors"

10. antlerman

Sarcasm all up and down that letter. Let me explain.

The Summer Board Meeting minutes are being held because those are the minutes in which the board unanimously voted to let Fred and Harry back in. Then, two hours later an executive session was called in which JJ protested, and in that executive session Greg and Cindy cried and yelled and turned the board around to vote in the exact opposite direction. The only reason Greg wants those minutes is to doctor them to show that second vote. Three parliamentarians have declared that the second vote is an illegal vote.

The reason Crain won't release the tape recording is in part because he lied, and they voted to remove JJ and Carol from their positions. Remember the part where it says that the PRESIDENT will call all meetings. This was an illegal meeting. You damn skippy those printed minutes do not reflect the actual meeting that took place. Says JJ was missed by one and all. Crain you are a sick sick scumbag.

I will also tell you that in the minds of Crain and HQ, that vote to remove JJ and Carol is valid. They will not co-operate with John and Carol on anything. They are holding bills instead of forwarding them on to Carol for payment. Why? So they can come back later and say Carol isn't doing her job. The only thing the Janelli's are getting from the Crains is harassment and roadblocks to prevent John and Carol from doing their jobs, make them look bad and blame them for everything when in reality, it is the Crains that are to blame.

These are sick SOB's. Board.....it's about time you wake the hell up. Steve Wolk, you are a yellow backed turn coat female part. How dare you encourage John to meet with Fred and Harry and allow him to use your discretionary fund, and then turn right around and deny doing it. The fund was for 1000.00. John used 400 and some change and you Thanked him for not spending it all. I've promised to not threaten and use bad language when addressing this issue, but Steve Wolk if I could (threat) I would (bad language) right out of you. You are as yellow as any man I have ever seen. But not to worry. I'm still gonna connect that missing 50K to your ass. You know the 50K Greg tells John he can't explain to him where it went. We know where it went, don't we Steve. ;)

11. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

And that my friends is the Gods honest truth. Yes, this is what the people you pay your dues and convention expenses to do with your time and money.

The Crains are being paid to be manipulating asses..... your money is propping them up along with the Fab 5.

12. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

I had to laugh when I read Greg's letter to John. In it he says that he contacted three or four ex Presidents to get their advice on what to do. He has used that ploy before to do things he knows he has no right to do. I remember when he took money from the scholarship fund to pay a TV celebrity to film the NTA show. What a joke. You guys are just skimming the surface. Greg continuously acts on things he has no right to do. He is the EMPLOYEE and needs to take orders not give them, under the guise that he was guided by three or four ex Presidents, who really have no power to make decisions either.
    He is able to do this, because he always has a board that is too spineless to stand up to him or really believes in him, but just till he throws them under the bus. And Bill Haynes don't crap yourself, if he has to you will be under that bus also. What a fool.

Bill do you remember when Greg ordered Barb Lager (NTA Secretary) to give him the tape of a board meeting and than lied and said she never gave it to him. I'm sure George and Danny remember that trick.

13. Gunny

Gunny Old Timer

Nice slam Michael!
    Do you happen to know the last 3 numbers on the back of that card?

14. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

666 ;D

15. gab

gab Active Member

that's a rewards card with only $4 worth of rewards on it.Who's using the points and what for?

16. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

And THAT my friends IS the golden question!!!

Hey Bill, got an answer to that one?

17. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

he will have to get back to you on that one, Crain has to come up with a suitable lie that Billy Boy will believe.!!!!!!!

18. antlerman

Trust me Gary. We are working on finding that answer ourselves. While legal to use it for "official" business, I find that notion a bit of a stretch. I will love proving it was used for something other than "official".

19. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

I just opened my email for the first time today. So I thought I would share with you my message from Billy.

[table][tr][td]Bill Haynes <[email protected]>[/t][/t][/td][/tr][/table]

8:52 PM (14 hours ago)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [table][tr][td]to me
    [​IMG][/t][/t][/t]

You don't know crap about the NTA Why don't you dig a hole and crawl in??

My response will not be sent out as he is not worth the effort to spend. It doen't take any one much time after going through the IRS reporting forms to realize there are questions. So with that I have posted on Face Book which has a lot of hunters and fisherman not to mention other taxidermy shops my thoughts. I have posted them below ..... Right or Wrong at this point.

Well its Official the NTA (National Taxidermist Association) has banned one of the top members for speaking out against the association. The NTA has been fraudulently managing the books for several years at the hands of the Crain’s and other board members. For those that support the current administration I would suggest that you reconsider until the Crain’s and other board members resign. I personally will not join or be apart of this organization. Currently they can not account for over $56000 in expenses (it is categorized as a general expense with no accountability by line item). For me I will boycott the organization and any sanctioned shows......[/td][/tr][/table]

20. Rich,
    I would send that to John Janelli, The President of the NTA.
    Bill haynes needs to step down with remarks like that or he needs to be expelled from the board. Please NTA board do something about this Board member !!!

PS: we have now hit Face Book , Thats right Rich is putting the petition on there. Thank you my friend.

Gregg R. Ielfield

Attached Files: