1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bill Haynes....... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Mar 26, 2013.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Here's the deal Haynes, everything you say and your employee, Greg Crain had said is lies. From the missing $52,000, to saying I contacted the RailRoad to telling you his name was on the credit card.

Both of you have led your careers with bullying and intimidating others with threats..... guess what bitches, that won't work with us. We're a steamroller baby and we're fixing to roll right over you. You got a choice Bill, resign or get flattened with the rest of them. You 5 malcontents against all of us, the REAL industry.

I'm gonna tell you the truth Bill, you need to get out while you can. You say I 'wouldn't know the truth if it hit me in the face'..... tell me ONE time I have lied. Everything from Archie to the credit card to the $52,000 has been true..... I have proven to you that Greg has lied to you. Let me tell you another truth, if you do not leave now and you keep defending the Crains irrehensible behavior, you WILL be held culpable. That I promise. Bill, I told you weeks ago $hit was gonna hit the fan and you thought I was bluffing....... Monday, $hit hits the fan.

We've had our differences, but I'm doing this so you can't say I didn't warn you. Send in that resignation letter by Saturday and get the hell out of there, you are too old to go through what's coming up.

Michael P.

2. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I would like to add to what Michael said.

Bill, you may not like us, but we are men of our word. Take this chance and run with it. You are 81 years old. I hate to think that at your age we are about to put you through the ringer over this. You have no clue what you are about to encounter should you stick around. I promised in the beginning that before I filed everything that I would give Greg and Cindy one chance to walk away. That chance is days away from being offered. Your chance is now. I think Fred and Harry are also willing to give all one chance. You have to understand, we have the goods on you. You can all save yourselves a lot of grief and money, or you can hold tight and go down with the ship. It's up to you, but PLEASE understand something sir. This is not a joke or playground bullying. This is real life and it's about to get real ugly. Make your decision wisely. This is as sincere as I can make it.

3. Megan :)

Megan :) Well-Known Member

Saw the title and thought "Really? He's still dumb enough to challenge you Mike?" so I open it up and just start LAUGHING!

4. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

This was such a class act...no text or call to JJ to give him a heads up, just cancel the card and don't tell him nuthin' while he is representing the NTA at the SCI convention. I consider the move low, very low.

5. Bill Haynes

Bill Haynes New Member

Ponds, CM , MP, Bring it on....None of you have the wherewithals to do anything.. Actions speak louder than words.

6. antlerman

Very Well Mr. Haynes. You were given a chance. By the way, the name is Mr. Thacker to you sir. On Monday, the canon fires.

7. Keep it going Guys, Can't wait to see the NTA fixed. Look forward to joining when everything gets straightened out!

8. Bill Haynes

Bill Haynes New Member

Sorry, CM Forgot you are a "Lawyer r" Mr. CM from now on.

9. Bill Haynes

Bill Haynes New Member

Ponds,
    GO AHEAD!!!!! Can't wait to see the response from the AG and the IRS. Bet you 10 bucks you won't post it here.

10. antlerman

Real Good Mr Haynes...ethics committee chairman. I will make sure to note that in my report.

11. antlerman

Oh, it will be posted Mr. Haynes. You can count on that sir.

12. Bill Haynes

Bill Haynes New Member

Hey, CM
    Why don't you tell everyone where and how you got your law degree?? or, had you rather I do it??

13. antlerman

Mr. Haynes, the name is Mr. Thacker. I do not have a Law degree. Never said that I did. You said that. However, I did spend a lot of time studying law while incarcerated. Never said I had a degree.

14. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Thank you Mr. Bill, you have just given me the clear conscious to go through with this.

Hang on boys, it's gonna be a hell of a ride, but the trip has now begun.

Goodbye Mr. Bill. I don't wanna hear none of this whiney ass 'Michael P did this & Michael P. did that' crap.... take it like a man Bill, you had fair warning, You and your minions are responsible for this show ;)

15. Chuckleberry

Chuckleberry New Member

That's pretty low Haynes. As far as I'm concerned that is a dead topic. Build a bridge and get over it Haynes.

16. Bill Haynes

Bill Haynes New Member

OK, Mr. Thacker
    Once more, what were you incarcerated for??

17. DT10Sam

DT10Sam No flow no go!

What a dumbass, yes a real dumbass for not knowing when an opportunity arises to clear his own name by resigning. I will watch as they all fall.
    [​IMG]

18. DeeCee

DeeCee New Member

Go ahead Fat Lady, get warmed up. It's almost your turn.

19. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

Haynes, when are you gonna realize that your smear campaign against Mike and Tim WON'T work here?

Did you forget to take your geritol again?

20. antlerman

5 years, 2 months and 28 days.