1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bill Haynes....... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Mar 26, 2013.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

that's the same question you Grandkids are gonna ask you when they post your bail!! LMAO!

2. callou2131

callou2131 New Member

Kind of a guest here, as I am interested in taxidermy but never done it. That being said, I have been following all of this since it started. Simply because of Bill Haynes attitude problem, his calousness, and his general lying and jackassery I look forward to seeing the outcome. Oh and Elmer, you are freaking hillarious to read wether you realize it or not.

3. jimhow

jimhow Member

Attached Files:

4. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

Mister Haynes should I have to remind you that less than 24 hours ago you capitulated to the fact that YOU had the "blackest" "ass." :eek: Being an old country boy myself I knew that you weren't talking about your hygiene ;D ;D ;D, and I do feel slighted that I was left out of your masochistic attempt to express your bravado.

I would appreciate it if you would include me in the company of Gregg, Michael P. and Tim in your vomitous tirade . I can assure you Mister Haynes that if you've handled your financial affairs like you have the NTA's, I have the "wherewithal$" to buy you and the *&^%$#@ horse you rode in on, but that is not our objective for being here, sir.

If you're so damned blind to the fact this group is serious to the objective at hand, which is to rescue what's left of the NTA and put it back in the hands of fiscal responsible people, then just push me. I can assure you that the actions you so foolishly requested will kick that octogenarian "black ass" of yours, and the people pushing your button to be their spokesperson so fast, you will never see it coming.

In short shut the $%#@ up! ;D ;D ;D

Your Friend,

Elmer

5. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Yes, Please don't leave out Elmer. Without Elmer we would be nothing. Elmer deserves at least equal billing.

6. Haynes

Haynes New Member

Elmer
    I am disappointed in your answer.... I thought we were truly lifetime friends.

7. antlerman

Mr. Bill, what if I told you Elmer was our lawyer and he has been here this whole time witnessing all your shenanigans, lies and deceptions, while playing you like a fiddle?

8. Haynes

Haynes New Member

More power to him... I know he will do you a good job..

9. antlerman

Yes..Yes he will.

10. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

Imposter....... another story lady ID???? or did your dementia kick in again and you forget which log in to use?

11. Haynes

Haynes New Member

Changed my account......Get used to it

12. ELMER GANTRY

Bill I am your friend, I have gently tried to lead you down the righteous path of redemption, and to change you bilious behavior. ;) towards your fellow taxidermists and peers. But even I, as your friend ;) am starting to wonder if I have the energy to try to save both you AND the NTA.

At 81 you're setting up a legacy that will outlive both you and the NTA if you don't stop the infantile one liners ;) ??? If you have that much energy go up to beginners and mentor somebody who needs it, instead of wasting you time and energy trying to piss somebody off.

For the sake of our friendship Mister Bill, stop and consider what your doing to yourself and the industry at large. :-[

As always your lil Bud ;)
    Elmer

13. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

Bill I don't have a dog in this fight but even I caught myself trying to reach through the monitor to slap some sense into you. Apparently you haven't yet realized that you are dealing with some of the most honest people the taxidermy industry has to offer here? They have made their lives transparent to all, hiding from nobody. You bringing up the past in this instance is about as juvenile as it gets. Better dig deaper into your bag of tricks because they have already told us about all of that!

14. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

Sometimes I wonder, do the Crains know how much Mr Haynes is helping the case of those "malcontents" who want to reclaim the NTA?

15. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Just a guess but, I believe they think,act,walk and talk just like him. They are just a tad smarter than to show it in public.

16. taxi_grl_ga

taxi_grl_ga Active Member

*marking* I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said....but I'm excited to see what's going to happen on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has gone on long enough.....it's PAST time to lay everything out before everyone and put the asses around here out to pasture for good.

17. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Hey Mr. Haynes, I obliged you and took your challenge, will you now return the favor and accept the challenge I issued to you over a week ago and tell your members where that $52,000 of 'other' expenses that cannot be itemized is.

Seriously, you're a board member, you do not care how or where your members money is spent? Sounds like you are very lazy at your position.

The only reason I an asking you is cause you seem pretty tight with Crain. 2 other members aske the $52,000 question and were kicked out. You're Crains boy, we know he wouldn't do that to you.

The members thank you in advance for your attept at transparency in running a not for profit organization.

18. ELMER GANTRY

Mr. Bill break down the $52,668.00 "other convention expenses" and I will join the NTA on Monday at High Noon ;)
    p.s. under taxes and licenses I thought the NTA was tax exempt, so what is the $2602 for ;D ;D ;D wouldn't be the property taxes on 108 Branch would it? :eek: :eek: :eek:

19. antlerman

OH MY.............&%&$^%##%$#

Houston......We have a "ANOTHER" problem. The SPACESHIP, NTAHQ, is about to EXPLODE. The internal heat reactors are melting down and re-entry into the earth's atmosphere is not possible. The ship can not endure such heat. We are in MELT DOWN.

20. josh s.

josh s. Active Member