1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bill Haynes....... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Mar 26, 2013.

1. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

2. Athena

Athena New Member

Elmer I don't see the figure as $52,668.00, I see it in other convention expenses as $50,668.00. What gives?

Athena is the Greek virgin goddess of reason, intelligent activity, arts and literature. Athena is the daughter of Zeus

3. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

Why you sharp eyed Greek goddess of intelligent activity and reason has found a parapraxis of Elmer's mind looking at the picture furnished by Michael P, while thinking about the difference in the NTA's figures in the minutes and the figures on the NTA's balance sheet. When one takes difference between the treasurer's figures on the pre-raided life fund, then adds in the difference between the post raided life fund and adds in the difference between the pre-raided prize fund and the post raided life fund and adds them together you come up with the figure I quote less the initial 4,000 dollar figure between the NTA's treasurer's report and the figure the CPA has on both the 2010 and 2011 balance sheet.... ;D ;D ;D