1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

rub on tan no pickle required

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by Babb, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Babb

Babb New Member

does anyone know anything about headquarter taxidermy brand rub on tan. it says no pickling required just wonderning how well that works.

2. muscle20

muscle20 New Member

The acid pickling process opens up the fibers, between the adipose layer and the epidermis is the corium which contains the fibers that have got to be cleaned up, the corium contains blood vessels, fats, collagen, insol. and sol. proteins, so I wonder how that would work if a pickle was not required LOL.

3. I used it on all my deer and i think it does great. I think it is important to apply to both sides of inner and outer ear cartilage. I got tired of chasing PH and neutralization problems. It works, its easy and thats enough for me. Great Product!

4. Cory

Cory Keep an eye on quality!

5. dozier

dozier New Member

Good product .

6. iltrapper

iltrapper Member

Does anyone have anymore insight on this product? Saw it in their catalog and made me curious. How does the finished product look and how does it hold up?

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. jerrystaxidermyhunter

jerrystaxidermyhunter get stuffed at jerrys

used it for the first time and loved it.

8. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

I bought a quart of it last year and have not tried it yet. It's on my "gonna do" list for September.