1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

My assessment of the NTA, where it came from, where it's headed to, and why.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by ELMER GANTRY, Mar 31, 2013.

1. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

ok I'll cut back on the smiley faces just for you Mister Bill..
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

How's that Mister Bill only ONE little smiley face ;D

2. Haynes

Haynes New Member

Mark
    You and several others think the NTA is taking in millions of dollars every year, and blowing it all in. Get a life!!!
    I reallly don't understand where you are coming from. I know you have been a State Board member, and know how much trouble it is to put on a show. Isn't it much easier to have one person handle all the details, rather than 8 or 9 board members that only do half of what is required?

3. Haynes

Haynes New Member

For your information, AMD, the website was a joint effort.... with ME. Kay and I worked together on the website, and are still working on it. Now, where is the insult to her?

4. ELMER GANTRY

Some how I feel your avoiding me Mr. Haynes, how come on the last minutes of record 1-24-2012 the Life fund went down from $58,413.29 to $33,321.60 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Who stashed the cash 8)

Still your little buddy,

Elmer

5. Haynes

Haynes New Member

Do you think that money just sits there??? It is used to pay bills. Like I said, get a life.

6. ELMER GANTRY

$33,321.60 Mister Bill you all spending it faster than making it ;)

Wouldn't have an accounting of where it's going would ya ;D

BFF'

Elmer

7. ELMER GANTRY

Apparently not for long Mister Bill,, but its coming out of the Stanley Morgan "Permanently Restricted Life Account, why don't you use the checking account to pay the bills. ;) ;) ;)

How close to BUST are you?

Respectfully submitted

Elmer

8. Maya

Maya New Member

You do not and should not speak for all the members or board members for that matter. So stop making everyone else out to be the Crains scape goat. But since you mentioned it, does that mean Ms. Kay now gets free rooms, registration, and banquet tickets at the next show like you always get?

9. ELMER GANTRY

Mr. Bill where is the September 30, 2012 Balance Sheet :-\

Your friend in finance,

Elmer

10. ELMER GANTRY

Mr. Bill can all us malcontents get a link on the NTA website like Conservation Force has ;)

Still your number 1 buddy.

Elmer

11. Haynes

Haynes New Member

AMD
    Show me where I spoke for all the board, and I will retract it right now.
    Now you are asking to to speak for the Board. They decide who gets the perks.

12. Haynes

Haynes New Member

Send me a check for 5 grand, and I will personally put you a banner right next to CF

13. ELMER GANTRY

Send me Conservation Force's receipt first ;) Beside the website appraiser only said the old NTA.com website was worth like 146 dollars or something like that ;D ;D ;D

Lil Bud,

Elmer G

14. Haynes

Haynes New Member

Don't know what happened to my reply, so here it is again
    Send me a check for 5 grand, and I will personally put your banner right beside CF

15. Haynes

Haynes New Member

Dam You need to open up a financial information service.. Do you you do taxes???

16. ELMER GANTRY

Its right here Mister Bill, apparently your getting wore out with all this "friendly intercourse" going on between us ;D ;D ;D

Getting to know you,
    Elmer

17. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Well Bill, since you opened up a second account I will answer you...... only a lazy ass would ask 'who's gonna do it?'. You Moron, Pennsylvania runs a much larger and profitable show than you could currently dream of giving the circumstances you and the Fabulous Five have put the NTA in and they do not have an ED. Ohio, Michigan & Texas have probably surpassed you and they don't have an ED.

Hell, the last time you were in Texas he stood around looking stupid while Texas board members did yall's work!

You know why you can't do it Bill? No cohesion. You have board members that can't stand each other and the members can't stand the ED and board. The suppliers have to be there to try and promote products, and a few competitors want ribbons..... other than that, there is no BOND.

Congrats Bill, I sit with other associations and they do have a plan...... never let our association become the NTA. They use you as a blueprint of what not to do.

Pat yourself on the back old buddy, between the World Show and bigger State shows, yours is the least attractive..... who ya gonna blame for that one? I know, the members and a few others..... it's you, Thompson, Crain, Phillips, Johnson & Wolk..... [expletive deleted]ing jokes of Taxidemy.

Why don't you contact Mr. Larry or Hutch and ask how to put on a real show instead of a sideshow. Laughable bastards :)

18. ELMER GANTRY

Actually only the NTA's ;) ;D ;D Got those 990's done for the last fiscal year Mr. Bill, better get Ms. Shelly P. Wells. CPA on it ASAP ;D :eek: :mad:

Elmer

19. ELMER GANTRY

Glad you came to the rescue Michael P, Mister Bill's been wearing me out ;D ;D ;D

20. margip

margip Member

You're right Bill, I have served on a state board. And when I stood up to the 1 who wanted to have complete control of that state association, I got kicked out and treated just like some of ones on here have been kicked out and treated. That is why I have a special interest in this because I know exactly how it feels. And NO it's not easier to have 1 person in charge because that's exactly how it always turns out--that person soon starts to feel that they are in charge. And as far as the board is concerned, well, here is a prime example of where you need people who are committed to carry out to duty of being a board member. It's not real hard to find "yes men". If the NTA had any real board members then this crap would have ended long ago and the Crains would be history along with whoever else has been raiding the cookie jar. You know me Bill, put me on your board and watch the fireworks.