1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

My assessment of the NTA, where it came from, where it's headed to, and why.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by ELMER GANTRY, Mar 31, 2013.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

So fo you get a cut from the auction scam too???

2. Haynes

Haynes New Member

Look,
    lah, You know I have never even touched any money from any auction. The treasurer handles all the money from everything. Get a life.

3. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

A. H. ya heah?? Stands for Anniston Alabama Haynes, doesn't it William. ;) Ah Ah Ah ::) Tell ya lil bud about S.C.A.M. :eek:

bye

"Gantry"

4. Haynes

Haynes New Member

Elmer, what in the "ell are you talking about??

5. ELMER GANTRY

YOU.... ;D ;D ;D....what does an "ell" which is six hand breadths wide or approximately 45 inches have to do, have to do with it ya heah?? You're from Alabama I figured that AH must stand for Anniston Alabama Haynes ;)

bye

6. Haynes

Haynes New Member

Elmer
    You need to check into the nut ward at the hospital. I think you have lost it.

7. ELMER GANTRY

I have been feeling a little squirrely lately, :'( AH sometimes I feel like a NUT :eek:, sometime I don't :'(

Can we split the cost of YOUR room Mister Bill..... ;D ;D ;D

bye

8. michael p.

Sorry Crainium, there is not one sentence in ALL the minutes where any treasurer insists that NTA Auction money be given to Mr. Crains client, Mr. Jackson, there are however MANY instances where Mr. Crain INSISTS that NTA auction money be funneled to his clients find, the Conservation Force.

Sorry Billy, no 'passing the buck' on this one....... It's all in the minutes, minutes that you, in many cases approved. Kinda sucks, your own stamp of approval will be the source of your own investigation.

Ready to take that $100 bet? Let's raise it to two-fitty! June buddy ;)

9. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    Why no reply from old man river today on mp's challenge???

10. DT10Sam

DT10Sam No flow no go!

He is scared of MP since Michael has been right with every issue so far and has the balls to call the shots and make Billy boy look stupid.

11. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    Sure is looking that way dt10sam ::)

12. Haynes

Haynes New Member

Sorry I am late.....Lodge meeting. Wasn't any need anyhow. Elmer and MP knows it all, so not necessary for my input. Ya just need to spread it a little thinner, tho. Starting to pile up in places.

13. ELMER GANTRY

Let me guess Mr. Bill are you the Imperial Wizard of the "lodge" :eek:

or is it a:

How old is your granny lodge? Don't ya lie now ya heah?? Cause I already knows ;D ;D ;D

;) Elmer

14. michael p.

No Bill, there is need for your input. It's time you produce ONE speck of evidence to prove what we are saying is wrong.

I say that boldly, because you cannot.

Bill, I gave you the $52,000 'other ecpenses' simply because as an outspoken board member, that one individual item should be easy for you to produce records on and make us look like fools. I used the $52,000 because I knew you could not! You keep runnIng your mouth and nothing comes out.

YOU WILL be answering to your members about what is labeled as 'other expenses' ranging from $16,000-$50,000 thru other years in which there is not one reciept showing where this money went except for Greg Crain saying 'we used it'.

This is NOT their money, it is also not their money for you to tell the membership 'it's none of your business where it's going'. These people worked damn hard to spend money at the convention of their association promoting their trade. This is NOT the World Show, and THIS IS NOT a private organization.

Ever time you told me 'show me Michael P.!', I have showed you and backed it up with fact. Now I'm asking you, show your members through receipts where that $52,000 in 'other expenses' went. I told you weeks ago, show it and I'm gone....

15. Athena

Athena New Member

"A foole and his monie be soone at debate, which after with sorrow repents him too late".

Athena is the Greek virgin goddess of reason, intelligent activity, arts and literature. Athena is the daughter of Zeus

16. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

Bill, the Treasurer doesn't handle the money and you know it!!! Carol only handles a portion of it and you know that as well!! How can you possibly say the things that you are saying and most importantly, why don't you answer some of the questions that are presented to you, TRUTHFULLY????? Don't worry, we WILL get our answers in due time.

17. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Hi Mr. Bill

Sorry if you feel I have neglected you recently. I've been a bit busy, but I do think about you often. I see your other friends, Elmer and MP have been interacting with you a lot. That's good. I know this is good therapy for you. One must cleanse their conscience every now and then. Just think of how much better you are going to feel once this is all over. You will feel like a heavy weight has been lifted off you. I am really proud of you for trying to do your part for the NTA membership. As "ethics chairman" you are showing just how bad the ethics within the NTA really are. I appreciate you joining our team. With YOUR help, we will burn the NTA to the ground and from it's ashes a NEW beginning will arise and we ALL will have you to thank for helping us cleanse the NTA of all it's impurities. They may even name an award after you. You will live on for generations. Wow, just think of the honor. Now, as part of your therapy, answer the questions and FEEL those heavy burdens melt off of you. You'll be glad you did. The first step is the hardest, but we'll be right here with you every step of the way. You can do it Bill. Show a little strength and take that first step. Answer the question, Where is the 50 Thousand?

Faithfully your Friend
    Antler

18. Haynes

Haynes New Member

Harry, why are they called "treasurer" if they don't handle the money.
    CM, I am not the ethics chairman. Resigned from that a long time ago
    as far as the 50 thousand, ask the bookkeeper. I don't know. I do not keep the books.

19. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

But as a board member, don't you have a vote on an expenditure this large?

So you resigned much in the same fashion as all the previous directors who have resigned when you felt you could no longer be ethical, or accomplish anything good and worthwhile?

20. Mr. Haynes, While this may fall on blind eyes. Please do everyone a favor and use people names. Please stop using the cm. The derogatory term is really beneath you.