1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

UTA AUCTION: WITH JERRY HUFFAKER

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by UNITED TAXIDERMIST ASSOCI, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Hello All, the UTA is pleased to offer this next seminar with award winning taxidermist Jerry Huffaker at his shop in Abilene TX. This seminar will cover the mounting of a African shoulder mount, or finish work on a African shoulder mount. Jerry is well known for his detail on African mounts, this will be a great opportunity to learn his techniques and get some valuable hands on. Jerry's African shoulder mounts and life size work are some of the finest you will ever see, dont miss this great opportunity to learn, and support the UTA while doing it.

WHATS COVERED- Two day seminar covering finish work, or work with Jerry on mounting a shoulder mount.

WHEN- To be determined with winning bidder and Jerry

WHERE- Jerrys studio Abilene TX.

AIRPORT- Abilene reigional

HOTELS- Plenty of hotels close by.

We will run this auction until April 10th at 3:30 est.Good luck to all bidding and thanks for supporting the UTA!

Dave Peters
    UTA
    We Stand Together

2. $400.00

3. cwag

cwag Member

If your a taxidermist just starting to do African work or have been stuggling with African work, Jerry can sure show you the in's and out's of African Taxidermy.. how to fit forms, repair african cape's, what to do with all those left over wrinkles or how to finish all those blemishes you have to deal with!! If you can swing making this seminar it would be worth twice what you gave for it!!!

4. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    So do you bring something of your own to mount or just learn with his stuff?

5. breiner, that is up to you and can be worked out with Jerry ahead of time. i am sure if he has adequate notice you could study with him on some of his own mounts.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    UTA

6. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

I can work that out with you Breiner , it's who ever wins seminar we can work on what ever they like.

7. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    $500.00

8. bzb_1

bzb_1 Member

$600.00

9. Thanks for the bids thus far guys, it will be a great seminar!
    Dave
    UTA

10. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

This seminar will be worth every cent the person who attends it pays. I spent a few days with Jerry three weeks ago and learnt a lot, remember that anything you learn in this "African" seminar can also be used on you everyday work.

11. double shovel

double shovel SilverWillowTaxidermy

$700

12. bzb_1

bzb_1 Member

13. double shovel

$800

14. Just a reminder bidding ends tomorrow at 3:30 est. !

15. Ok everyone, last day to bid on this great seminar! dont miss your chance to work with Jerry and hone your skills on African mounts.
    Thanks,
    Dave Peters
    UTA

16. under a hour left!

17. Congrats double shovel it will be a great time! and thank you Jerry for donating the seminar.

double shovel i will pm you the payment info and Jerry's contact info.

Dave Peters

18. double shovel

Thank You,
    it will be fun and thanks to the UTA for offering this kind of stuff, a great association with lots to offer, thanks again.
    Curtis

19. Congrats! The UTA is very happy to offer the auctions and we are grateful to the people who donate these super classes! Thank you Jerry, for the donation of your valuable time!

Gail Tout

20. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

Looking forward to having you down, give me a call when you can and we'll work out what it is you want to do.