1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BOTW #11 2013

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by jeremy, Apr 1, 2013.

1. jeremy

jeremy Have you hugged your snake today!

Howdy all.... okay lets go for week two. Last week was a great week full of some exeptional work for many of you. i look forward to see what this week brings.

I may have some new stuff later in the week but for now Ill post up some from yesterday

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bigworm

bigworm Member

Good looking mounts

3. Nice work Jeremy.What kind of black material is the goose standing on?

4. FF/Birdman

FF/Birdman Active Member

My how time flies. Another week has come and gone. Jeremy, you are doing a great job of hosting BOTW and have been posting some beautiful mounts. Keep up the good work. Here is a nice ringneck pheasant that I just finished up. Pheasants are my favorite bird to hunt and also mount. Have a great week everyone and keep the posts coming, Paul.

[​IMG]

5. winston

winston Member

Hope everyones Easter was a good one , another week of BOTW, jeremy, thanks for hosting and so much talent everyone has , very enjoyable to see everyones work . here is mine , goin with the marble belly, sorry for the low qaulity pics , i guess i have a new goal to get better at taking pics

Attached Files:

6. babak

babak Active Member

cool mounts jeremy,nice snow goose!

7. Wiegon...

Attached Files:

8. divrhntr

divrhntr New Member

i am a long time lurker of the site, but this is my first post ! hope you guys like the dead mount

Attached Files:

9. idbatman

idbatman Active Member

I dont get many Raptors , kind of fun for a change!

Attached Files:

10. jeremy

WOW!!!! great start today folks!

Paul...... well done that is a BEAUTIFUL bird

bgundog35...... great Tiger Belly.... makes me want to yell take em!

Tim....very nice Baldpate...its got fantastic action...LOVE IT!

Feather....wonderful clean resting Mallard....well done

divrhnter...... so glad you joined in....YES we like deadmounts....espically when they bring in the $$$....looks great

Jay..... very cool birds...the Hawk is smokin cool

Cheri....those are the black foam inserts that you get from AEWS.... Not sure where else you can find them...anyone else know of another supplier

Here are a couple that I havnt done a great picture of yet but I thought I would snap some quick photos

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Great job so far....... lets see some more......LOVE THEM!!!!

11. very nice work

12. bulldawg

bulldawg Member

Very nice work guys! It's always inspiring!

Here is a pair of blue bills

[​IMG]

and a nice day for an outside picture. I sure need to learn to use a camera too!
    [​IMG]

13. Some beautiful mounts shared in week 1, and now 2. :)

Want to share this because it's one of my favorite Jeremy mounts.

[​IMG]

14. Jason R

Jason R Ph# 325-282-2527

Amazing work!!!!

15. jeremy

Hi-Ya Mike good looking Mounts my friend....I dont get to do very many BB on this side of the state. Not many harvested over here. Wish I could do a few more. Thanks for sharing.

Chris thanks for posting those little buggers up.....LOL.... funny thats one of the birds I put togeather today. Here is a work bench photo. Come on folks lets keep em coming...post up one from yester..year if you got nothing new to post.

[​IMG]

16. Beautiful birds everyone, this is always so inspiring to see the level of artistry that is out there. I really hope to be at that level someday! Here is my contribution for the week, I almost hated to do this Gadwall because there is a good possibility that this could be the nicest Gadwall I ever get to lay my hands on and seeing as I have not done many birds I was worried I wouldn't do him justice. He has a beautiful purple cast to his head and was a very big, very nice specimen. Hope to shoot one like him for myself someday!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. The Gadwall looks awesome...good job! :)

18. Matt

Matt Active Member

Here's a pair of pintails

Attached Files:

19. mcrib1981

mcrib1981 New Member

that gadwall looks great... love the eye. well done.

20. igor

igor Member

Beautiful birds everyone. Jeremy, great hosting and nice mounts.
    Here is one more pair of stupid chickens, Australorps for a museum project

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Attached Files: