1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bill Haynes- Challenge Accepted Part II

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Apr 1, 2013.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Billy, yesterday you said this in reference to Greg Crain's push for donating NTA money to his Taxidermy Clients non profit organization, the 'Conservation Force'

Then you said......

....well will the NTA meeting minutes work as a reciept?

NTA Winter Board Meeting
    February 2005
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    For the past six years the board voted unanimously to join “Conservation Force” as a corporate organization sponsor. Last year our donation was $10,000.00 for our level of sponsorship. I am sure you will agree by the amount of forwarded emails and correspondence that you receive weekly this is the most mileage we have ever received from our money. Any person who is unconvinced about joining the NTA would get their full dues value just with what “Conservation Force” is doing for our industry. More to the point, being represented as taxidermists at all the major conferences held around the

If your SO DAMN WRONG about all this, I bet you are wrong in denying theft to ;)

You've told so many lies that you can't even start to figure out what the truth is! LOL

2. Haynes

Haynes New Member

MP
    I would not believe you if you were sitting on a truckload of Bibles. This was over 8 years ago...I don't even remember what happened yesterday.
    What is your point????

3. michael p.

If by your own admittance you are so inept, why continue to ruin an organization.

Don't worry Bill, you will never see me publicly with a Bible, I reserve that for my daily meditation reading. It's you and those two fools in Louisiana whom use Gods Bible as a crutch.

4. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

Mister Bill, the only one making up anything is YOU to cover your "blackest" of asses :eek: 10,000 membership dollars and now your down to the Life fund showing in January of 2012 just over $33,000.00 :eek: Where did all those lifetime membership of $500.00 dollars go ::)

People with bad memory shalt not lie ;D A Gantryism 8)

Patiently waiting 4 answers,

Yours truly,
    Elmer

5. BEAVERS

BEAVERS New Member

Every time Haynes asks for proof of an accusation, mp provides it..... Those dumbasses need to be gone soon.... tomorrow is too long to wait, this is getting so ridiculous.. there won't be a penny left at the rate they are going, not to mention the walls are caving and they are probably swindeling every cent for themselves while they can..:mad:

6. Haynes

Haynes New Member

OK. MP, how much did the NTA donate to CF last year? and the year befor that? and before that?
    Elmer, the lifetime dues goes into a fund.. Each year, money is withdrawn to cover the lifetime members expenses. The money just does not sit there.
    I agree, money was donated in 05 to CF., but as far as I know, nothing since. If so, show me.
    I don't mean auctions and such. Donations.

7. michael p.

Auction money IS THE MEMBERS MONEY!
    But as you wish I will use my hacking skills to find out :)

8. ELMER GANTRY

Show me....Show me...Show me...........I thought you lived in Georgia Mr. Bill you're starting to act like your from Missouri ;)

Mister Bill, the first thing we teach at the Gantry Skewl of Law, is the First Amendment ;) you have the right to speak, but we strongly suggest that you don't ;) secondly is if you don't know the &^%$#@% answer then don't ask the question :eek: I am sure that Michael P is going to come back from his hacking adventure off the NTA's headquarters firewall with figures showing where you gave more of the memberships monies away. ;D ;D ;D

So I give you your first grade it's an F- try harder the next time ;D

Your grademeister,
    Elmer

9. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog Stay Classy

Huh?

10. huntin_justin

huntin_justin Active Member

Open mouth, insert foot.

11. RICKP

RICKP Let'er Buck

OK, not being a member of the NTA I probably don't have a right to ask these types of questions but I'm going to anyway because somewhere down the road, I might want to be.
    Isn't there a way of getting enough member votes to oust these guys? I have been reading this stuff going back and forth between a couple of board members and a lot of members on here for a long time now and it's a bunch of B.S.!! If you guys on the board really do care about the NTA, give up your seats and let someone in there that can do the job. Obviously you guys are failing. I can tell you from a Non-member point of view, I wouldn't drop a dime in this organization in it's current state, and I DO want to get involved but, not right now.
    Rick

12. Megan :)

Megan :) Well-Known Member

:D

13. michael p.

Rick, the elections could/should solve some of this IF THE NTA BYLAWS DID NOT SAY THAT THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR CHOOSES THE CPA IF HIS CHOICE TO COUNT THE BALLOTS!

14. RICKP

RICKP Let'er Buck

Let him choose the CPA, that does not mean there can't be witness's present during the count. If they wont allow witness's during the count you know there's something wrong.

So, Executive Director,, choose your CPA and allow witness's during the count.

15. mmwtdh

mmwtdh Member

Have to be a pretty shady CPA to risk his license over something like this.....

16. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

R.I.P. Bill Haynes. He choked on his knee!!!!!!!

17. ELMER GANTRY

Of course she is only as good as the records given her BUT:

NTA minutes show that on 2-19-2010 the prize fund was 25,277.81

NTA minutes show that on 7-13-2010 the prize fund was 25,819.55
    <------------------NTA minutes show minus $19,156.08 difference

NTA minutes show that on 1-28-2011 the prize fund was 6,663.47

NTA minutes show that on 7-19-2011 the prize fund was 6,798.68

NTA minutes show that on 1-26-2012 the prize fund was 6,275.43

The CPA's NTA balance sheet as of September 30, 2010 shows the permanently restricted prize fund was 24,638.07
    <--------------CPA shows no difference
    The CPA's NTA balance sheet as of September 30, 2011 shows the permanently restricted prize fund was 24,638.07

Louisiana Monkey Math ;)

18. michael p.

That's what Tony Finazzo thought when he lost the election to Frankie Thompson and there were more votes for the Presidency than the board of directors...... yep, all those people in a single year, like never before, decided to vote for the Presidency only and not check a BOD vote box ???

19. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Hey Mr. Bill........

How do like me now??

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

20. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I agree, money was donated in 05 to CF., but as far as I know, nothing since. If so, show me.

Mr. Bill.......if we keep showing you everything, there won't be any surprises left for the IRS and the AG to show you. Of coarse we are saving the best for last. It gets better. OH, BTW, thanks for telling everyone what you did with their money. You are becoming OUR star witness. ;)